5.Mystery or History?

"We are at a place i like to call.....Myshtery,so um...put ur suits on."Nick fury said.

"But why?"Peter asked.

"Because this place is dangerous."Nick Fury said.

"But u said we will go somewhere more safe because there's danger coming near the Stark tower."Peter said.

"But this place is safer than the Stark tower."Nick Fury said.

"its still dangerous!are u stupid?!"rocket shouted.

"I think ur the stupid one for asking if im stupid or not"Nick said.

Peter giggled and Nick looked at him with a face.

"sorry"Peter said.

Nick just rolled his eyes.All of a sudden,everyone heard an explosion.Peter came closer to Tony.

"Put ur suit on."Tony said to Peter.

Peter put on his suit and so did everyone else.Nick was in the front while everyone was behind him.All of a sudden a crowd of white looking aliens came surrounding the avengers.

"Get ready,they attack us if we move and they surround us to make us move."Nick said.

"Then what are we suppose to do?"Rocket asked.

"We have no choice but to fight them."Nick said.

"But there's so many of them!"Peter said.

"The avengers are stronger right?"Nick said.

Everyone shouted "yes."

Then they started to fight.The alien jumped on Peter but he kicked the alien and used his webs to stick the alien to the wall.

Steve got distracted by a alarm on his phone.It said "Go home to daughter."

"Oh shoot."Steve whispered to himself.But since he wasnt paying attention to the aliens,one jumped on him and pulled a little bit of hair.

"SHOOT!"Steve screamed.He used his shield and decapitated the alien.

Steve then ran home but Tony saw him run away and chased after him.

"What is he up to?"Tony whispered to himself.Tony followed Steve until Steve got to his house.

"He has his own house!"Tony whispered to himself.

Right when Steve was about to enter,Tony ran up to him.

"Why are u here?"Tony asked.

"Um.."Steve said.