Mission in Mexico

A/N: sorry i havent made a part in so long. A lot was going on and i couldn't continue with my story. But im back now.

At the airport
Steve and his daughter, Y/N, were on a plane. They were flying to Mexico to see Y/N mother. Y/N didn't know if her dream was real, but Steve believed it was.

"Daddy? Im hungry." Y/N pouted.

"Hold on." Steve replied calling for the food.

"Ok, here." Steve smiled giving the food to Y/N.

"Thank u daddy." Y/N replied giggling.

"Daddy? Im scared." Y/N cried.

"What's wrong?" Steve asked.

"I wanna see mommy."Y/N whined.

"Dont worry, we will find her. I guarantee."Steve comforted Y/N.

THE PLANE IS NOW LANDING, GET READY I REPEAT THE PLANE IS LANDING.

The plane landed and Y/N yelped. Everyone got out of the plane, onto the ground.

"Well, hello Mexico." Steve whispered to himself.

"Whoa. Look! There is a shop that sells hats! Can we go." Y/N exclaimed.

"Later, we need to find somewhere to live we cant just be homeless bitches." Steve replied.

Steve then got a call from Tony.

Ugh not Tony. Steve thought. But he still picked up the call because ghosting would just make Tony call him even more.

"What." Steve asked putting the phone to his ear.

"Where the hell are u, u cant just call me and say ur going to a whole new fucking country. What about Y/N and why did u go to Mexico, are u even there yet." Tony argued.

"Yes, im here, i took Y/N with me."Steve sighed.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH U" Tony yelled into the phone.

"Nothing, shut up I cant call right now i got to go."Steve rolled his eyes.

"Daddy?" Y/N whispered putting her hand to Steve's arm.

"Hold on sweetie." Steve whispered back.

"Wait, just tell me why ur at Mexico." Tony said.

"Later, I need to find a home or i'll be homeless, k bye." Steve said hanging up.

Why did I tell him i needed to find a home?  Steve thought.

Steve and Y/N went to a hotel they saw.

"Hello, room for some nights until i say im leaving please." Steve said to the employee.

"Sir you have to tell us for how long you're staying." The employee said.

"I don't know how long and I need a home now." Steve argued.

"Well then we can't let you stay here." The employee said.

"Look you let me stay here, I need to find my wife and I'm not gonna be homeless." Steve shouted as he held up the employee by the neck.

"Yes sir... yo- you can st- stay here fo- for as long a- as you want." The employee choked.

"Daddy!" Y/N yelled.

"Good." Steve said putting down the employee.

"Come on." Steve rushed Y/N.

"Why did you do that?" Y/N asked.

"We can't be homeless. I'm sorry. I'm just stressed out right now and I really need to find your mother." Steve replied.

Steve unlocked the door. They had room 12. It was hard for Steve to rush his daughter like this. He always thought that Peggy had left. But he would do almost anything to get to Peggy again. He was acting like Tony now. But he had a daughter to take care of.