Rough one

We both leave and get into the back of a limo. "You don't talk much huh" Cat asks me. "Not really" I smile. "Well tell me about yourself" She smiles. "I'm a firefighter, in training, I'm 19, I have two brothers" I smile. "Your brothers are hot no cap no tea, and that cool, I'm studying to be a EMT" She smiles. "That's really cool" I say. We arrive and get out the car. "Follow me" She says holding me hand and leading us through the people. "Hey GIIIIIRRRRL" she says to Lillian. "Ahhh" Lillian screamed hugging her. "This is my friend crystal lionheart" she introduced me. "I'm Lillian but call me lilly" She smiles hugging me. "These are my parents Preston and Christina Everyly" Lilly smiles. "Hello" Christina hugs me. "Hey" Preston smiled. "Hi" I smile. "BOYS GET OVER HERE" Christina yelled and all the boys walked over. "I'm Alex" A girl with a british accent says hugging me. "I'm Richard, but call me rich" a boy with black hair smiled. "I'm Jackson but call me Jack" A boy kisses my hand. "I'm Nick" Another boy kisses my hand. "Thomas Everyly" The last boy said with a gorgeous british accent kissing my hand slowly then releasing it. "You all be kind to crystal, cat told me she just moved here" lilly says. "Do you have family that live out here" Preston asked. "Yeah a few" I smile answering. Then I look around and I see my ruzek, he waves for me to come over. "Please excuse me" I smile walking over to ruzek. "Adam" I say hugging him. "You got your gun right, all you have to do is find out who's supplying their drugs" He says. "Got it and yeah" I smile kissing his cheek. "Alright get outta here" he smiles kissing my head. Then lilly, Thomas and cat come over. "Who's this" Cat asks. "Her bodyguard and uncle" He says standing up. "Nice to meet you" Lilly smiles. "Get going I'm fine" I say. "Alright" He says standing and leaving. "I'm getting a drink" Thomas says. "Well bring Crystal and see if she would like anything" Lilly says. "C'mon" He says. He links his arm with mine and walks us over to the bar. "Yes sir Mr.Everyly" The bartender asks. "Can I get a bourbon and a sex on the beach cocktail for the lady" Thomas says. "Make that a whiskey on the rocks" I correct him. He slightly smiles at me then looks away. I sit on a stool unlinking our arms. He pulls out a cigarette and lights it.

 He pulls out a cigarette and lights it

"Want a smoke" He asks me. "No thanks" I smile. Then our drinks come.

We grab our drinks and he links our arms again

We grab our drinks and he links our arms again. Then Preston comes over. "I need to speak to crystal" He says and pulls me. "Your an image of your mother, the shoes gave you away, your mother never wore heels" Preston smiled. "I'm not going to blow your cover if you tell your mother I miss her" He bargains. "Deal" I say. "Here" He says giving me my bracelet. "You dropped it" He winks walking away. I go over to cat and lilly. "Thomas may be an asshole but he's a gentleman and I think he likes you" Lilly smiles. "Sure" I chuckled. "Anyways dancing starts soon, better find partners" lilly smiles. "Time for the dates" Cat smiles. "Ok I want Crystal to ask Thomas to dance" Cat smiles. "But he says no to everyone" lilly says. "Ok" I shrug, I see him sitting with 6 other guys. I walk over to him and stand in front of him. "Come dance with me" I say. "Now if we plan on making this work you have to stay in your place" Thomas says continuing with his conversation before I came. "Or don't, I ask once and I don't beg, d
So you dance with me" I say the last part to one of his friends. I see Thomas smiling thinking I'm not serious.

Then his friend stood

Then his friend stood. "Let's go" I say grabbing his friends hand. "Chris sit" Thomas said with an angry expression on his face and Chris immediately sat back down. Thomas stood up and grabbed my hand.