introduction

I'm Melody Halstead I'm 7. I have two brothers we're triplets and their more stupid then I am. We just go out of school and we have to wait to get picked up, usually uncle will or mommy picks us up. I sit on the bench and see Maxx in a fight. "Uh oh" I say running over. I see Nate trying to get in to pull Maxx off, Maxx was winning. "MAXX STOP" I yell. Then I see uncle wills car and I run over. "uncle will Maxx is fighting" I say real fast and he speeds out the car. He goes over and picks Maxx up. "Let me go" Maxx fights. We all get in the back seat. Uncle will drives us to the police station. He walked us inside. "Trudy I have to get to work can you..." Trudy cuts uncle will off. "Say no more go" she says. "Love you all and Maxx" He says leaving. "You three go upstairs and say hi to your parents and then come back down" Trudy smiles. "Yes Ms.Platt" we all 3 say. We go upstairs once she buzzes us up and we say hi to mommy and daddy. "Hi Daddy" I say as he hugs me. "Maxx will called, why were you fighting" Mom asked Maxx. "Cause he was a dick" He answers. "Don't talk like that, and your grounded, no electronics" Jay says. "Ok" Maxx shrugs. We go downstairs and ms.platt has us help with paperwork after we finish our homework and baba comes. "I'm taking Mel" He says. "Gotcha" She says. We go to the fire station. "Want to go for a tire run" He asks. "Yes" I smile. "I want to be a Firefighter just like you baba, I want to be the best firefighter ever" I smile. "I'll let you in but you are going to be trained and pushed the hardest, are you ready for that" he asks. "Yeah" I smile. "Ok then you my little goon, you are my new recruit" He says. "Yay" I smile. Then he grabs the hose, "now faster" he says and I start running faster. "YOU WANT TO BURN UP, FASTER" he yells and sprays me making me laugh. I start running faster. "Hey what's going on" Herrmann says coming over. "My new recruit" Baba says. "HEY EVERYONE WE GOT A NEW RECRUIT" herrmann says and everyone comes out. "Everyone this is Melody Halstead the new firefighter" baba says signaling for me to come over. Everyone started cheering. "Let's race" Matt says. "Yeah, your going down" I say smiling. "Alright down the block and back" Baba says as Herrmann stands at the end of the block. "And go" Gabby says and we both take off. I run as fast as I can he makes it to the end first but coming back we cut close. I pushed myself more and beat him in the race. "I WIN" I cheer. "Good race" Matt smiles. "Yeah, thanks Mr.casey" I smile. "Why are you all wet" ottis asked. "Uncle Kelly sprayed me for being slow" I laugh. Everyone started laughing. Then daddy's car pulled up. "Daddy" I say running over as he came Out. "Time to go sweetie" he says. "Ok, bye everyone" I smile.
Years later
"FASTER" baba yells and I speed off.