Just a dance

He pulls me on too the dance floor and then the music started.

He grabbed my hand and put his other hand on my waist. My other hand was on his shoulder. We started dancing. "You really know how to bend a man to your will" He says. "No, I just know I won't beg for anything" I smile. "I can tell that your gonna cause trouble for me" He smirks. "Who said I would be around you to cause trouble" I ask smiling. "Oh I'm going to make sure your around" He whispers leaning close to my ear. "I know which school you go too, where you live and what you do" He smiles handing me my ID. "How'd you.." I stop not wanting to know the answer. I put my ID in my bra and continue to dance. He spun me around and waltzed. We danced all over the dance floor, he stayed in control. He lifted me up and spun me. He put my down and my hands were on his neck, he grabbed my hand and spun me around and continued our waltz. He kept his eyes on me the whole time. He dipped me and lifted back up, I look around and see we were the only ones on the dance floor, everyone was yelling and cheering. He linked our arms and walked me off. He smiled a bit and looked away. "Hey we should get going you've got class tomorrow" Cat says coming up to me along with lilly. "Ok" I nod. "We should have a sleepover at my house" Lilly suggest. "That'd be lovely" Thomas says. "Sorry but I should be going home, I have class and work tomorrow" I say. "Aw alright next time for sure" Lilly smiles. "I'll escort her home" Thomas says grabbing my hand. He takes me to a car and tries to open the door but I open it first. "I can do it on my own" I smile getting in. He chuckled then got in. I close the door and he starts the car. He drives me home and gets out the car along with me. He walks me to the door and I see a note on it. 'not home, no parties' Love Mom and Dad. I take the note off and fold it up. "Nice home" He smiled. "Yeah" I smile unlocking the door. "Want to come in" I ask. He walks in and closes the door. I throw the note on the living room table and walk up to my room.

 I throw the note on the living room table and walk up to my room

He sits on my bed. "Ugh I need out of this dress" I say. Thomas quickly looks at me. "Keep it in your pants" I laugh. "Can you unzip it for me" I ask and he stands up slowly. He walks over and unzips it slowly while feeling my back gently. Once he's done he starts slowly pulling the dress down off my shoulders. I walk away from him holding my dress up and going into the bathroom. I let go of the breath I didn't know I was holding. I get changed into my PJs.

 I get changed into my PJs

I walk out and he laughs. "Don't laugh because your jealous you don't have a pair" I say. "I'm not jealous of those clothes" He laughs. "Yeah you are, these clothes have gotten closer to me than you have" I laugh and he thinks about it. "Damn" He says. I sit on my bed next to him. I put my hand on his face. He looks in my eyes then on my lips, he leans in and kisses me. I kiss back, he moves me down so I'm laying on my bed. I flip over so I'm on top of him. "I'm not that easy" I smile. "That's why I want" He smile back. Then my phone rings. I get off of Thomas and answer it.

Me: hello

Severide:hey remeber tomorrow at 8 is time for your training

Me:I have classes at 8

Severide:kid I told you I couldn't make anymore exceptions for you, your going to have to figure it out, sorry, 8 on the dot

Me:it's fine bye

I hang up and ruffle my hair a bit.