to end of the road?

we got into a car he had in the back, it was a blue mustang. "I'm a firefighter Daniel, i don't understand why all this is happening to me" I say. "because not only are you the daughter of a Halstead but your also a daughter of a Reagan" He explains. "your parents are the best at what they do, your mother was the only child of jamie reagan. Your mothers name holds weight there then she met Jay and they were the best when they were together. Now they have you and your brothers and your names hold weight here" Daniel finished. "Lets just finish this so i can get back home" I state. "To john?" He asks. "We're over" I say looking away. Daniel nods and we get into beater car, he drives while i take a cat nap. when i awaken we were in a state i didn't recognize. "eat, you've been asleep for 4 days" Daniel tosses me a burger. "You didn't think i was dead or anything" I ask. "I did and then I started looking for a spot to bury you, of course i checked if you were alive" He says sarcastically. "Your a jerk" I state. "Tell me something i don't know and im stopping at a motel because the driver needs sleep as well" He says pulling up to a motel. He got a room and then we went inside it. I showered then he did and we laid on our beds. "Hey Mel you know he loves you right?" Daniel asks. "What?" I ask. "Mel I have been in love with you since we were young, but the way you two look at each other thats something special now if you ever look at me like that let me know because i have o problem with stealing you from him" Daniel Laughs. "You killed the moment" I chuckled. "i love you but i want the same love back from you" He yawns. 

later

I wake in the morning to see Daniel still sleeping. I stand then get dressed in

I went outside and sat on the floor, I was just in time for the sunrise and I let the rain hit my skin

I went outside and sat on the floor, I was just in time for the sunrise and I let the rain hit my skin. "No my car is running late and I am getting rained on, bye!" I hear a man about my age yell on the phone. My phone buzzes and it was john, i answer it. 

John: I am sorry please come back home.

Me:It's time I find myself John and I am sorry you were in the crossfire but its time for us to move on

John: I understand, Mel all I can hope is you come back to me. Bye Mel

Me:Bye John

I hang up. I stare at the sunrise and the man comes by me, "your going to catch a cold, let me help you" He says putting his suit jacket over me. "You are sweet but this is not necessary besides you'll get sick" I inform him. He sits next to me. "Rough night?" He asks. "Try rough Life" I chuckle. "Trust me I completely understand" He smiles. "I'm William Stahl or Tripp" He smiles. Melody.." I pause to think of a new last name "Melody Jameson or Mel" I smile holding my hand out as he shakes it. I hear a door and see daniel. "Hi whats going on?" Asks. "Just chatting with Tripp, Tripp this is my friend Daniel Rivers" I smile as they shake hands. "Anyways Ma'am we do have to get you ready for the ball that many people are attending" Daniel say weirdly. "Oh yeah" I say jumping up. "Oh you mean my ball, Can't wait to see you both there" Tripp smiles standing. Daniel and I get Inside, "what the hell" He nearly yells. "Sorry" I say. "William Stahl, nephew of the Carter Sin Clair, ok just get dressed" Daniel says stressing. "I'll wait in the limo for you" He says walking out after fixing his suit. wait a limo? I get dressed in the dress laid on my bed and throw on my blue coverse with it.

 wait a limo? I get dressed in the dress laid on my bed and throw on my blue coverse with it

I walk out and I don't think ive ever seen Daniels jaw hang that low. "Mel you look like a literal Princess" He states regaining his composure.