something new

"he saved me" I ask. "yeah there was a sniper, he pulled you out the way" Sebastian answers. "how do you know" I ask. "let's just say we took some of them out" Sebastian says leaving. I get up and ready, my phone rings.

Daniel: trial 1 hour and I'm picking you up

He hangs up. Alright. Daniel picks me up after I get dressed properly, we get to the courthouse and I sit the opposite side of John. I get called to the stand. "did you not fight John" the commandants lawyer asks me. "I did" I answer. "why" he asks. "to keep him out of trouble" I answer. "why" the man asked yet again. "I object that is persecution to the witness" John says standing up. "on what grounds captain" the judge asks. "because I was there, put me on the stands" he says. The judge approves it, I step down and John kisses me then goes on the stand. I sit in my seat as Peter stone puts his hand on mine. "you'll be ok" he smiles then moves his hand, Peter is like an uncle to me. "what happened that day captain" he asks him. "it was a normal day like any other. Melody and I waited for the commandant, commissioner and Sargent voight, the commandant offered her a position in the marines which she respectfully turned it down, the commandant grabbed her by the shirt and as a threat of his family Sargent voight struck him,  I chased Melody after I tried to stop the line of fire, I kept her from getting shot in the head" John explained. "why did you save her" the lawyer asks. "because I'm madly in love with her" John answers looking me in the eyes. "you may leave the stand" the lawyer says, after a few more hours of deliberation the jury had a verdict. "on assault we believe that commandant Jake weltford is guilty, on the charge of attempted murder we believe he is not guilty, we ask that he be removed from office as commandant and that he serve a maximum of 1 month of community service" the jury orders. "case closed" the judge says hitting the block. We all walk out and people were flashing cameras at us. "your dead, YOUR A DEAD GIRL" The ed commandant yelled as we walked out. John walked me out, "aw fuck it" John says getting on one knee and pulling out a ring. "will you marry me" He asks scared for my answer. "yes, yes" I smile hugging him, he puts the ring on my finger and I kiss him.

We walk to his car and we get in, he drives us to my place

We walk to his car and we get in, he drives us to my place. We sit on the couch discussing everything. "you can move in with me" He smiles. "you have a home" I ask laughing. "of course" he laughs back. "actually I think we should get our own place" He says. "sure" I smile. "we can start looking at houses" He suggests. "alright" I smile, I call an agency and they pick us up to look at houses. We look at 6 houses and go back to my place. "I liked the 4th one" I say. "then that's the one we'll get" He shrugs. He called and put an offer on it. "what's for dinner" we ask at the same time. "pizza" we both answer at the same time and start to laugh. I order a pizza and some sides, as we wait for the food he brings both of us a beer. "I love you" I say looking at him. "I love you too" He says back. We get the food eat then get some rest, we wake up to a loud explosion of gunfire. "bank robbery" I say looking across the street. We pick up our guns and he puts his bullet proof vest on me. I call and leave a message to mrs. Platt and my parents. We run across the street. "take the back I've got the front" John says. We split up, I run through the back and quietly sneak in, I see a fire spreading, now this is my level of expertise.