new people

"ALRIGHT BACK TO WORK" baba yells and the siren goes off. "LETS GO KID THATS US" he yells and I run over. I get in the truck since I'm already dressed. "Kid you stick with me got it" Baba says as we race to the scene. "Yes sir" I say. We get there and get out the car. "How many people" Kelly asks. "There's 15 kids still in there" The man answers. "Let's go" He says and we all go in. the flames were bad. "FIRE DEPARTMENT" we all yelled. We  busted through doors and more doors. So far we found 14 kids we need one more. Then I heard the roof get Shakey. "Kelly" I say pointing up. Then it can down and fell on him. "KELLY" I yell. Then Otis and Herrmann came in. "Go find the last kid" Herrmann says and I Freeze. "that's an order" He nearly yells and I go looking for the kid. "FIRE DEPARTMENT CALL OUT" I yell. "Help" I hear a voice. I go into a room and see kids tied up with barely any clothes. I grab my wakey. "Sarge we got a problem, don't let that guy out of your sight" I say. "I NEED HELP IN HERE" I yell, Matt, Gabby and the Sarge came in. We started grabbing kids and pulling them out and get them outside. Then I see movement in a window. "I'm going back in" I say and Kelly tries to grab me from the stretcher. "NO KID" he yells as I run in. I run upstairs and keep going. I bust the door open and see a kid half burned. "Come here buddy" I say getting closer and he runs to me. I go to the stairs but the rest of the roof collapses on them. I turn in the room and close the door, I bust the window open and use my wakey. "There's no way out except down" I say. "JUMP BEFORE THE BUILDING GOES DOWN" Kelly says. "Alright buddy we're going to jump, we'll be fine" I say. He nods and we both jump as the building collapses. We get caught by the fire trampoline thing. I quickly get off and carry the kid to the stretcher as they spray water on the building. "YOU COULD HAVE KILLED YOURSELF" Kelly yells. "But you did a good job for your first fire" Kelly hugs me. "Your ok right" He asked. "yeah" I nod. "Alright over here kid" Bret says to me and she checks my lungs and everything. "Good to go" She smiles. Then jimmy comes over. "You good" He asked. "Yeah I'm fine" I nod. Jimmy is a few years older than I am. "Ok" He smiles. I see the boy not doing well. "Sir can I go with the boy" I ask Kelly. "Go" He says and I get in the ambulance as it rushes to the hospital. Dr.Ruzek takes the kid. "Carter take care of him" I say. He looks up at me.

Carter Ruzek (Adam Ruzeks son)

"I got it" he says to me and goes back to work. I sit and wait, after a few hours Carter comes out. "He'll be alright" He smiles. "Thanks" I smile hugging him. Then Ben Casey came over.

Ben Casey (Matt Casey and Gabriella Dawson's son)

"Heyyy guys" He smiles. "Hey Ben" I smile. "Hey um Mrs Maggie's son is an asshole" Ben whispers.

 "Hey um Mrs Maggie's son is an asshole" Ben whispers

(Maggie Lockwood)

"Hey guys" Jack lookwood smiled. "Get the fuck out of here dude I'm trying to spread rumors" Ben laughs so do the rest of us. Then I see kenny

Kenny James Herrmann (Christopher herrmanns son)

"Kenny James Herrmann come say hi" I smile to him and he hugs me. "Alright I'm going to check on the little boy" I say. "I'll show you to his room" Carter states, "tell my dad I said hi" Kenny and Ben say at the same time. I nod and follow Carter. "Hey we should hang out grab a drink" Carter smiles. Carter and I were a thing in and out in highschool. "I'll think about it Ruzek" I smile. "Here you are" He says and I go in the room. "Hi" I say to the little boy. "Hi" He says with a struggle. "Can you tell me your name" I ask as detectives walk in.