♥️Marine crush😍

"I'm sure you do" He smiles. "Just like I've noticed we've been followed by a man who's not your guard, 6'1, black, jeans and red shirt, retro Jordans" I say. "You come in handy" He laughs. We get outside his home and a car is parked there. "Ah my guns are in" He smiles. Taking the guns out. His smiling face quickly goes to a frown when he says "how about you help" to a guy and pushes the gun into him.
Then I get a text from John.

"ahh Marine crush" Sebastian smiles

"ahh Marine crush" Sebastian smiles. "What" I ask then see the name. "Ok maybe" I laugh. "Well we shouldn't keep him waiting" Sebastian smiles. "FINISH MY GUNS" he yells to the men as we get into a car. "Robert drive us to CPD please" Sebastian says. "Yes sir" Robert starts driving. "You know hanging with you has been amazing" I smile. "You as well, I didn't know a sister could be as cool as you" He smiles back. "So prince Sebastian, what's it like being Prince" I ask. "Terribly rough, forced to respect the king, kiss his boots and the ground" He says. "That's screwed up" I say. "Yes indeed it is screwed up" He says. We arrive there and the security opens the door for me. "Thank you" I smile. "You coming" I ask Sebastian. "Your letting me join your world" He asks. "Of course" I smile. He gets out and we walk up the steps, he opens the door for me. We walk in. "Mrs.Platt my brother is here" I say and she looks up, that frown quickly turns into the biggest smile. "Oh my, your the prince, I love you, will you marry me" Trudy asks so shocked. "Uh I love you too" he smiles. "Oh my God, he loves me" Trudy says shocked. He started laughing. "Anywayyys come on" I say grabbing Sebastian and taking him to the cage area. We get to the cage area and Sebastian and John salute each other. "You two know each other" I ask. "This is him" Sebastian asks. "Shut up" I say. "Me and Prince Sebastian, well we are both captains in the Marines, we worked together" John smiles. I gave Sebastian the 'why didn't you tell me' Look, he just shrugged. "Anyways captain Halstead what did you mean by this is him" John asked. "She has a cr..." I cut Sebastian off by kicking him. "She was telling me about an amazing marine she met and I had to see" Sebastian covers. "Ah" John says not convinced. "Anyways I best be off, goodbye dear sister and captain Johnathan" Sebastian says kissing my cheek and leaving. "Captain John your training is set up" someone comes in and says. We walk out and go to the training area. John takes his shirt off and puts his gloves on.

"Come on" He says

"Come on" He says. "What" I ask. "Come on" He says again smiling. "Dude you could kill me in one move" I say making him laugh. "I won't, I'll go easy" He smiles. "Fine let me go change" I say going to the bathroom, I change and come out. I put my gloves on and get ready. "Ready" He asks. "Yes" I nod. I go to swing but he grabs my hand and spins me holding me pinned. I elbow him making him groan. He swings but I dodge it. I go to kick him but he kicks me making me fall he leans down to get my pinned but I roll and kick him in his spot making him fall on me. I roll us so I'm on top of him and have him pinned. "Wow" He says. "Shouldn't have taken it easy" I laugh. He pulls me lower and kisses me. Then we split apart. "Ok yup you win" I chuckled. I stand then help him up. "I want to take you out" He says. "On a date" I ask and he nods. "Ok" I nod smiling. Then my phone dings. "Can you check that, I'm going to go change" I smile l leaving. I change and come back and he's smiling wide. "Heart Marine Crush lovey eyes" he smiles and I quickly snatch my phone embarrassed.