sing and dance

"hey kid" Herrmann says. "Hey herrmann" I smile. Then I get sprayed in the face "focus" Uncle Kelly says. "15 minutes" Uncle Kelly says leaving. I walk oveur to Thomas. "He's an asshole" He says. "No he's teaching me, I shouldn't even be working as a real firefighter at this age, he told me the conditions" I stick up for baba. "Want me to off him" He asked. "No stay away from him" I say. "You know you suck at being undercover" He asked. "What" I ask. "Melody, My dad and the fact that you brought the wrong ID" He chuckled. "Why didn't you kill me" I ask. "Because my dad had a thing with your mom and I didn't want too" He smiles. "Hi, I'm Melody nightshade Reagan Halstead" I introduced myself correctly. "Hi Melody I'm Thomas Everyly" He smiles. Then I saw my brother Nathaniel. I run and jump on him. "I missed you so much, you've been gone for like forever" I say hugging him tightly. "I missed you too" he kisses my cheek and puts me down. "I came out with a new video" He smiles showing me.

"That's neat" I smile. "I brought my friend" He says and Nick comes over. "Hey Melody" He smiles. "Hey Nick" I smile back. "HALSTEAD GET RUNNING THE BLOCK" Kelly yells and Nate and I go flying. We went so fast they didn't even see us. "He meant me not you" I say as we run the block. "I know" he laughs. We get around the whole block and we both fall to the floor. "MELODY GET GOING, TIRES" Kelly yells. I hop up and start doing tires. Then Matt comes out. "Severide give her a break" Matt says. "Come on" He says. "I'm training her not you" Kelly says. "Look at her she's going to pass out" Matt says. "Better than her dying" Kelly says.  Then bubu came over. "He already knows" I say out of breath. "Hey you ok" bubu asked. "I'm good" I nod. "Hey did you sleep" He asked. "No" I say. "WHAT" Kelly says. yells. "You can't do this on no sleep" Kelly sits me on the couch. "You said no exceptions" I say. "There is if you didn't sleep" He says. Nate comes over. "Come on" He says picking me up bridal style. He puts me in his car and drives me home, Nate and Thomas follow. To my real home. Then I knock out. I wake up in my bed and Maxx rushes over to my side. "How do you feel" he asked. "I'm ok" I say. Then dad walks in. "DADDY" I yell holding my arms open for him. "Your alright good" He smiled. "You'd be sad not seeing this smiling face anymore" I smile. "You are just like you father, he used the same line on me" mom said hugging me. "Alright we're getting out of here" Mom says. "Bye" I say. Maxx gets in the bed and lays next to me then Nate ran in and layed on the other side of me. "Can we get some blanket" They asked at the same time. "No" I say giving them blanket. Maxx turned the TV on and puts teen beach movie on, it's one of Nate's movies. Then Nick and Thomas walked in. They sit on the couch bye my bed. "Are you ok" Nick asked. "Yes" I smile. Then cruising for a bruisin comes on. "Oh no" Maxx says as Nate and I get up and sing and dance to it.

Then my favorite song comes on.

We kept dancing and singing together. "Thank God it's over" Maxx laughs. "Guys tomorrow's our birthday" Nate says. "Well it's her birthday too" Maxx says. "Yeah and every year we say happy birthday to Addison" Nate smiles. "Good" I say. Then Nate pulled the covers off of Maxx completely. Maxx lunged at him. "Hey assholes not in my house" I say. "Got it" They both say standing up.