ultimate Betrayal

"tell us or I shoot her" The man puts a gun to my head, "You know what do it! shoot me!" I yell. Then Tripp shoots both the men and unties us. "Go get out of here" He says pushing us out. We run out and get into a car that Tripp led us to. "Daniel what diamonds?" I nearly yell. "They are after me but I thought you would fall in love with me during this process but I got a target on your back now" Daniel explains and I punch him. "I knew too" Sebastian states looking down. "The people I could trust more than anything broke my trust" I state. "everyone hurts me, men i let in my life and people that are supposed to be more trustworthy that anyone else" I say walking off. "Mel" I hear tripps voice. "Come on, you can stay at my house" He says. "No mel" Daniel nearly yells. "Fine" I agree. We get into a separate car than them. "I was supposed to kill you but I couldn't do it" He states. "no all you men think you can toy with my emotions, I am so sick of it. Play with your own emotions. Thomas was married and trying to have me as a mistress. Daniel punched me in the face, dumped me and shot me on different occasions, Richard was basically a hot nobody criminal, john my ex fiancee tried to control what I do and now you, I liked you and you were supposed to kill me" I nearly yell. "You weren't kidding about a rough life, i'm sorry I mean it" He smiles weakly. "Shit, duck. don't move till I say to" He says parking and getting out after I duct. After a few minutes he came back banged up. I lightly touch his black eye, "Lets get you some ice" I say as I get out with him. We go into his house and walk into his kitchen. I take a clean rag off his table, go in his freezer and put ice into it. I gently place it on his eye. He flinched a bit but quickly toughened back up. He starts humming what sounds like defying gravity. "sing" I state. "what no" He smiles. "You owe me" I state.  he sits and starts playing his piano Then he starts singing and I join in after a while.

{Its actually him but pretend its actually her and I know he has longer hair here but ignore that}

He smiles once we finished, "Maybe we should get some rest" I state. "Yeah come on" He says taking my hand gently. He leads me to a room, "you can have this room, I will be across the hall" He states handing me a T shirt, "I'll have someone bring you clothes tomorrow" He says leaving, I get into the shower and once i get out, I get dressed then get some sleep. I wake up to Tripp holding a gun looking around. "what the hell tripp!" I yell. "Me, your the one screaming that's why I thought you were in trouble" He nearly yells back.

 "Me, your the one screaming that's why I thought you were in trouble" He nearly yells back

"I must have had a nightmare, sorry" I say combing my hair with my fingers. He puts the gun down and sits next to me. "they dropped your clothes off, get dressed do we can get breakfast" He says picking up a bag from the floor and handing it to me.  "thanks" I say as he leaves the room. There's only dresses in this bag they really are treading on thin ice.

I chose to wear this dress, I walked out the room

I chose to wear this dress, I walked out the room. "you want to go somewhere fancy?" he asks. "no it's the only thing they pact me is dresses" I answer. "that sucks" he smiles. "so I can make breakfast or we can go out" he states. "you can make it" I smile looking out his back window. "you can look around if you want" he shrugs starting to cook. I slide is back door open and look around, his house was huge.

I walk back inside and sit on the stool, "so a single guy like yourself needs a huge house like this?" I ask

I walk back inside and sit on the stool, "so a single guy like yourself needs a huge house like this?" I ask. "I wasn't always single you know, I had a fiancee, she picked fee house because she wanted kids and marriage. She cheated on me so we split up and I haven't had time to find a new one" He states. "sorry, I was engaged too, he got angry because I didn't tell him I was going undercover on a different case and I threw the ring down" I confess