75

after practicing the dance routine for the stages in their debut show con all throughout that day, the members decided to rest for a bit. it was past 12:21 that time. the same time the album name was released and x1 stans are either celebrating in the end of the drought, deciphiring the theories or sleeping through it all.

yohan sat beside hyeongjun in the couch at the side of the practice room. being the clingy guy he is, he hugged his so-called son as he opened his phone.

"what's with this hyung?" hyeongjun was forced to stay in between yohan's arms and he couldnt even do anything about it so he just peeked at the screen of his hyung's phone.

"ooh, yorin. my parents." the baby said when yohan opened his messaging app because of the flood of notification from arin.

quantum physics. butterfly effect. galaxies.

arin questions it all.

__________________________

a_riin
active now

quantum leap <noun>
   a sudden large change, development, or improvement

WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?

i mean, is that physics?

I HATE PHYSICS

BUT I LOVE X1

WHAT DO I DO

WHY IS YOUR ALBUM NAME LIKE THAT YOH?

and what's with all of these theories going on around?

butterfly effects, physics, galaxy, quantum this, quantum that, symmetry, 12:21, physics again

i am: mindblown

but do i need to study physics again so that i can understand the concept of your album?

my mind's already fried from all the theories in bts, all the cassette chronologies in wanna one, parallel universes in nct, and now this?

all my ult boygroups are giving me a headache

pls do note

lol arinie

hyper at 1 am again, i see

what's with the meme, eunsang will flip 😂