90 | debut showcon

park arin's point of view

oh.

my.

gosh.

i kept on repeating those words in my head as i looked around the place. i was so in awe at how big gocheok skydome was and how beautiful it looked at the moment with all the banners in each seats, and lights surrounding the place.

not to mention that i just experienced one of the best encounters i've ever had in my life just a few minutes earlier ㅡ i met all of the X1 members!

well most of them, at least.

x

as planned, we passed by their dressing room before heading to the main stage.

"hyungs! we're here!" hyeongjun announced before opening the door, and as soon as it opened, i heard screeches, the next thing we knew, seungyoun oppa, dohyon and dongpyo were already racing towards us.

i dont know if it's instincts, adrenaline rush or what, but yohan pulled me close to him before the three racers crashed to us and welcomed us with a hug. eunsang followed suit and joined the hugging, junho too. yohan, minyoung, somi, wooseok oppa, hyeongjun and i were sandwiched inside the hug, while minhee, hangyul and seungwoo just smiled from where they stand.

and then we got introduced to the other members that we didnt know personally.

seungyoun oppa and i met for the first time today, but we got along well because of his bright and easy to be with personality.

hangyul and i shared high-fives because we're cool like that. plus, we're the same age, we got along pretty well.

seungwoo oppa said he have read my message to him (hyeongjun sent it) and thanked me. he even ruffled my hair. OH MY GOSH.

while minhee?

i didnt get the chance to talk to him at all.

yohan succeeded in his plan of not letting me meet minhee. everytime i try, yohan would pull me or block my view. it was cute and annoying at the same time, i cant even decide.

yohan is so jealous i want to strangle him, it's not as if i'll like minhee the way i like him. that's just impossible. i adore minhee like how i adore the other members, platonically. while yohan, he's my first love, and i intend to keep him as my first, last and only love for as long as i live.

but of course, i wouldnt tell him that.

i'll just talk to minhee some other time. he's the only x1 member i havent talked to properly yet. when i got the chance, i might recruit him to priki nation, who knows.

but anyway,

it was a memory worth keeping.

x

"arinie?"

i looked at the man who called my name. he was in front of me. it's as if like we're under thousands of stars because of the lights surrounding the place. but those lights dim in comparison to him.

"why?" i asked.

"nothing." yohan smiled, "you look pretty today."

what's up with him? "i'm wearing sneakers, jeans and a pink ruffled top. im not even dressed up, and even if i am, im nothing compared to the girls that will be around you soon when you debut." i tried to laugh it off.