100 | narration

so hello, this book have finally reached chapter 100 and is nearing 100k views so because of that, here's something special. i noticed most of priki nation kept on wishing for this to happen so i did adjustments, ily guys that much, here's to more chapters & memories to come ♡

________________________

flashback: 2nd year highschool

park arin's point of view

okay?

why the heavens am i being dragged by the taekwondo varsity team?!

where the heavens is yohan?!

i was just mindlessly enjoying the school fair by myself, and suddenly, those guys ㅡ who i recognized as people from yohan's taekwondo varsity team, his friends as well ㅡ approached me and asked me to come with them.

of course, i couldnt say no, i might get kicked by them if i dont do what they want, i wont take my chances.

so here i am now, walking in the school quadrangle with the members of the taekwondo varsity. people are throwing looks but i didnt think of that at the moment, i have a bigger problem at hand right now, like, what do they need from me? where are they taking me?

"chill, arin-ah. we wont do anything to you." a senior, jeongwoo oppa, told me and i smiled at him in return.

"geunde, oppa, where is yohan? does he know this? whatever this is?" i asked.

"nope, he dont know this. this is actually our surprise to him."

surprise?

before i could even ask, i just found myself in front of the marriage booth. yohan was nowhere to be found. they put a veil on top of my head and gave me a bouquet of sunflowers (okay, what up? why do they know about the sunflowers?) and out of coincidence, i am wearing a white tshirt and beige skirt. why did i even thought of wearing this today?

and then it sinked in ㅡ i'm getting married.

although it's not real, i'm still getting married.

WHERE THE HELL IS YOHAN?

as if on que, he came.

he was being pulled by another teammate of his, he didnt like being here, that's clear from the look of his face, but when we met eyes, his expression changed.

"arinie? why are you here?" he asked, entering the booth.

"i actually don't know." then i turned to look at jeongwoo oppa, "why am i here again?" i asked him.

"what else?" he said, but the other team members beat him to it, "TO GET MARRIED!" they shouted.

"what? married?!" yohan exclaimed, "to who?!" he was near throwing a fit, i swear.

"to you, dumbass!" another teammate of him shouted.

"surprise!" they said afterwards, so this is their surprise for yohan. why would they surprise him? his birthday is still not until two months.

"this is our gift to you for winning that championship for the school and our team." the team captain said, "you like this gift, right? getting married to the love of your life?"

"but this isnt real. i want to marry her for real." yohan replied.

wHAT? I THINK MY HEART JUST DROPPED. CAN SOMEONE GET IT FOR ME?

and then the team captain hit yohan playfully, "can you just be grateful, you punk? and you still cant marry her, you're still both minors. you still had to wait."

"i'll wait. but for the mean time, this will do." yohan smiled, "thanks everyone!"

the next thing i knew, i was already walking down the aisle, and yohan and i are getting married.

"please say your vows and then put the rings." the pseudo-priest said.

yohan held my hand, and looked at me straight in the eye. i feel like my knees are melting but i held the eye contact.

"i, kim yohan, promise to love and cherish you forever, make you feel special at all times, i'll my world would only revolve around you and i'll make it my promise to make you happy and give you a good life, i wont promise everything will be well, because im unsure of that myself, but know that through the storms, i'll stand with you and i wont let go of your hand, ever. i'll always stay, i'll always understand and ill always accept you for who you are. you're the best part of my life, and growing old with you is what i want to do for the rest of my life." he slipped the plastic ring in my fingers, and kissed my hand.

i think my heart just stopped breathing.

kim yohan will be the death of me, really.

"it's your turn now." the pseudo-priest told me.

i reached for the plastic ring and held yohan's hand. i wanted to avoid eye contact because my knees and my heart cant take it anymore, but i want to be sincere with the things i'll say, so i looked at him in the eyes. stay strong, my knees and heart.

"i-i, park arin, promise to love you for who you are and for what you're not, i promise to hold on with you no matter what happens, i'll stay with you through the dark clouds and wait with you for the rainbow, i will always be yours, forever and more. you brought color to my life and for that i'll always be thankful, every fiber of my being is in love with you, and if loving is drowning, then i'll gladly drown myself in you. i promise that it will always be just you. every day, each day, it will always be - i love you more than i love you yesterday, but less than i'll love you tomorrow - because i'll love you more tomorrow." i slipped the plastic ring in his finger as well.

"you may kiss the bride." the pseudo-priest declared, and i swear the hammering inside my chest just became worse.

the cheers from the people watching isnt even helping me calm down. minyoung was even there, and she's cheering louder than anybody was. and that's saying something, because the tkd varsity team is already loud.

but then my world suddenly stopped moving. yohan removed the veil and held my cheeks, making me looked at him.

he flashed the sweetest smile as he gaze into me.

he leaned in closer, and i just found myself closing my eyes.

WHY DID I FREAKING CLOSE MY EYES, WHYYYY?

i was waiting, and then, i felt something warm touched my forehead. he kissed me on the forehead.

somehow, there's a part of me that feels disappointed. did i really expect him to kiss me? but nevertheless, the warm feeling took over. and i found myself floating in happiness.

cue the deafening cheers from the audience and the death of my weak heart, kim yohan just officially killed me.

"i love you more than i love you yesterday, but less than ill love you tomorrow."