special chapter

[special chapter.]

happy anniversary, X1.

the bedroom with closed windows, papers that seemed like book manuscripts are across the floor, a familiar sunflower stalk in a vase above the bedside table, in the wall displayed a picture frame of a young boy and girl, beside it was another picture of a teenager boy and girl, and beside that picture is a picture of a group of guys with a girl. they seemed to be very happy in the picture.

a knock was heard in the bedroom door.

but no one answered.

"arinie?" says a familiar warm voice that the owner of the bedroom, arin, knew for a long time now.

but still, no one, answered.

just like those company that turned their backs from X1 and oneits when they asked for justice.

not even a reply was heard.

complete silence.

"hmm, is she still asleep?" yohan, the person who knocked, asked himself.

kim yohan. almost the whole nation of south korea knows him. he was seen almost everywhere, ever since he was first seen in produce X 101 and managed to debut in the final 11 of the show, X1.

ㅡ the group was unlike no other, with talents, personalities, visual and over all group synergy ahead above the others. it was indeed a legendary group who broke records after records and made a name for themselves. all the members are equally amazing in their own ways, and it's not a surprise anymore that they're set to be leaders of the next generation.

except that it didnt last...

but still, X1 was extraordinary. and they flew higher more than anyone could.

up to this day, no one could shine brighter and fly higher than they did.

X1 was a feat. a moment. a very beautiful moment.

but now, that moment have ended. just like how winter snow thawed to make way for the spring. X1 was a great history. and it's members are apart now, but still together by heart.

X1 and one it forever -- nam dohyon and lee hangyul put it up in one of their vlives. and although that were only two members, it symbolizes all eleven members and their countless of oneits, waiting for them to comeback.

but for the mean time,

"yah! YAAAH! are you still asleep? but it's already 11 am! are you, perhaps, hybernating? are you even a mammal?" yohan banged the wooden door.

but still no avail, no childhood bestfriend of his, now his girlfriend, answered behind the door.

"if you still don't answer, i'll kick your door open."

"HYUNG, THERE ARE KEYS INVENTED FOR THAT REASON!" junho came from the other side of the hallway, holding a key. he tossed it to yohan, in which he caught and immediately unlock the door.

why was the famous X1 ship junhan here in arin's house, you ask?

"IT'S X1'S ANNIVERSARY AND I WANT YOU TO PLAN THE CELEBRATION-- OMO, PARK ARIN, ARE YOU OKAY?" yohan announced as he enterred the door, only to see his girlfriend lying in the floor, in front of her is her laptop and beside her is a gallon of ice cream and a tower of manuscripts waiting to be read and edited. it's her job, basically, being an editor and all.

in her laptop is an episode of haikyuu, which is still playing at the moment.

it looks like arin fell asleep while trying to work, eat and watch anime at the same time last night.