105 | HappyYohanDay

22nd september, year 1999, is the special day when someone spectacular came to existence. kim yohan.

many years after that date, and yohan proved that he indeed is someone spectacular, doing spectacular things, he's a prodigy and champion in taekwondo, well known and well loved by many, and now, he's the center of one of the hottest rookie group of 2019, breaking charts after charts, dominating the industry and the world.

someone spectacular, indeed.

and that someone is turning twenty one years old in just a few minutes.

there's a line in a song that says, if life is a movie, then you're the best part and that's what yohan is to arin. whether she admit it or not, he's the best part of her life.

and with that being said, she wants to make him special than he already was in his special day.

but there's a problem.

yohan will be out of the country in his birthday, which means, he will be away from arin. how could arin possibly pull a birthday surprise stunt for him if he's a flight away from her?

arin wanted to do something, get him a cake, send him a package or something, anything at all, but for these past few days, she's under a deep pile of paper works that's supposed to be submitted tomorrow, well technically, it's supposed to be submitted later because it's already 11:21 and all. a few minutes away before yohan's birthday.

and arin still hasnt come up with something.

and she feels terrible.

"ughhh," she groaned. she wanted to cry but she couldnt get her papers wet. she wanted to sleep but she couldnt do that until she finish her papers. she wanted to do something for yohan, but those papers are holding her back.

papers, papers, papers. why that? cant it be yohan, yohan, yohan, instead?

she sighed. her playlist with songs by IU, bol4, taeyeon, bts and wanna one is on loop, to keep her going and sane at the same time. she breathed deep.

inhale.

exhale.

i can do this.

she was about to pick up her pencil again when her phone lighted up, and showed a message notificafion ㅡ she received a message from yohan.

a new message from y_haa.n !
i know you're still busy so i wont bother you, just chat me later when you're done, so i could cheer you up

a new message from y_haa.n !
hwaiting arinie, you can do it, i believe in you, future editor arin kim

arin smiled.

he always know the right words she wanted to hear.

kim yohan, best boy indeed.

so after an emotional breakdown, arin started writing again. feeling inspired as ever, with IU's through the night playing in the background, words just keep on pouring, and the next thing she knew, she's already done. in both her paperworks and her gift for yohan. she then went straight to her bed to cuddle with yorin, before sending yohan a message.

________________________

y_haa.n
active now

i know you're still busy so i wont bother you, just chat me later when you're done, so i could cheer you up

hwaiting arinie, you can do it, i believe in you, future editor arin kim