dedication

hello.

it's been a while since i updated here. this isn't an update though, sorry for the disappointment. but maybe someday, i'll write a special chapter, hope you'll be there til then.

anyway,

i made this book out of fun but it turned out to be something more. through this, i'm able to share lessons and even my own feelings. i'm able to meet amazing people as well. thank you all for that. i'll remember you all for the rest of my life.

im dedicating this book to all of you, myself, X1 of course, minkyu, yuvin and all the trainees of produce x 101. hope they get the justice they deserve and be successful in life.

moreover, i dedicate this book to my friend (a fangirl friend who loves X1 just much as i am) who just flew high to heaven. i didn't expect her to leave so soon, we we're still waiting for wanna one to come back and for the x1 unit, but i guess she'll see it from heaven. i wish you'll be happy there in heaven. i'll miss you.

and as the x1 saying goes, fly high, love. my friend, my chingu, my fellow one it and wannable.

to everyone reading this, live your life freely and without regrets. say your i love you's to your loved ones. you'll never know when it's the last.

and now that this book reached 200k views. i hope i am able to reach your hearts through this book and teach you even just a little. i hope i could leave a mark. i hope you could make a difference yourself too.

goodbye.

see you in the special chapter.

i love you and thank you for the 200k views.

X1 is forever.

with love,
d