1.

[daniel]
"hurry up zach!"
"sorry!"
zach was making us run late. again.
"what took you forever?"
"my hair daniel"
i rolled my eyes
"hey guys"
that's corbyn. god he's so handsome. his beautiful locks and perfect features.
"daniel?"
jonah snapped me out of my daydream
"yeah? what?"
jonah was the only member that knew about me being bi. i mean i wasn't ashamed i just couldn't bring myself to tell them. especially corbyn. i had the biggest crush on him.
"ok we have how many interviews?"
"jack are you sleep deprived?"
"no..." jack said dozing off
"loser wake up" i replied slapping his cheek
"daniel..." he whined
i rolled my eyes as corbyn laughed. it was nice seeing corbyn laugh. he hasn't been this happy for a while. christina and corbyn broke up and corbyn had been in pain. it was all the web. they had to fuck up everything no matter how much corbyn tried to explain to christina.
"we have i think 3" jonah said eyeing me
jonah caught me staring at corbyn (again) i don't know if he knows that i like him but i'm really shy. i don't even know if corbyn would like me. he's straight. fuck.

[corbyn]
daniel was staring at me again. god he is so beautiful. shit i just wish i could tell him. tell him i was bisexual. i didn't tell anyone about me coming out. i just felt like it wasn't right. i never knew i liked boys until daniel. after christina and i broke up daniel was always there for me and he cared for me so much. so i did start developing feelings. but shit it's so hard to keep this a secret from my family. i tell the boys everything! this wasn't like me at all.
"ok file in the bus jack and zach stop fighting"
jon made me laugh. even though no one listened to him he truly was everything. he keeps us safe schedules our stuff and gets a uber for us. i remember the time he kept us safe when a rumor got out about a shooter. truly i owe him so much.
"can i sit next to you?" daniel asked
holy shit holy shit holy shit.
"yeah sure"
oh my fucking god oh my fucking god. ok corbyn breathe. chill. it's daniel. the hottest man on the planet but that's not the point. i stared at him from the corner of my eye. his jawline was a diamond and his eyes. his fucking blue ocean eyes. and his hair. his blonde locks that matched mine.
"jack get off of me!"
"zach gimme the goldfish or suffer"
"sit the hell down guys!" jonah yelled
"sorry" they both said
i constantly wondered why they weren't married yet to be honest.
"ok here we are boys get out"
daniel walked next to me out to the interview.
"i like your shoes" daniel said giggling
we were wearing the same pair. literally could he marry me? like now? ok i'll stop.
"i like yours better dani" i replied
i saw his cheeks slightly turn pink. dani was my nickname for daniel. it was the one thing that made him blush. even though he's straight. fuck.