7.

[corbyn]
i kept tossing and turning. i read the clock. 5:40 am. we had a show today and i had just gotten no sleep. i got out of my bed sliding the curtain open to daniel. he was so dreamy. and beautiful as he slept. his luscious lips and messy silver locks. i pecked his forehead as i went back to the back lounge to get my water bottle. as i grabbed it a pair of hands wrapped around my waist and turned me around. it was daniel. bare chest.
"baby why aren't you asleep?"
his tone was low and soft. it was so adorable.
"it's nothing really" i lied.
i know what happened between him and jonah. i saw him kiss his forehead. sure i was being jealous and i tried to forget about it. but it kept coming back to me to push me away from the boy i love.
"babyyy" he moaned.
he was really giving me a boner and it wasn't ok. i jerked off the feeling.
i didn't want to talk to him. i'd say something wrong and break the trust we've had before and after our relationship.
"daniel..." i started.
he brushed his silver locks out of his eyes to reveal his beautiful sapphire eyes. the ones i fall in love with everyday. his gaze shifted downward to my lips. i know he wanted to kiss me. but did it mean anything? did our relationship mean anything to him possibly?
he senses my facial expression as he let's go of my waist. i jerk my head up.
"what's wrong?"
"i saw"
daniel looked puzzled.
"you and j-jonah" i stuttered.
his eyes showed innocence and guilt.
"no no it's not like that. corbyn it was a talk we were having. i don't like him he just knew about us and he was asking me questions and"
i didn't let him finish his sentence. i smashed my lips onto his. he moaned in pleasure at the taste. his tongue swirled around in my mouth.
"b-babe" he moaned through breaths.
"i need you daniel"
he didn't pull away. instead he slammed me against the wall. i attacked his neck letting his groans turn me on more and more. the hickey was visible. very very very visible. his body grinded softly on mine and his dick brushed against my chest. he let out moans and moans.
"mmm babyyy" i whined.
he pushed me back on the sofa as he slid of our boxers. his pocket was already carrying a condom. he slammed into me as he thrusted in and out. i moaned and moaned digging my nails into his back.
"d-daniel"
he connected his lips back onto mine.
suddenly we heard someone knock at the door. i pulled away from daniel's lips.
"corbyn?"
it was zach.
"uhm yeah?" i said flushed.
"what's going on? who's having sex?"
that was jack.
"us" daniel giggled.
wait wait whoa whoa whoa.
"wait daniel and corbyn?!"
"oh nice"
"zach be supportive!"
"ok! chill!"
i literally couldn't believe what i was hearing.
"well hate to break the sex moment between you too but wake up we have an interview"
"at 6 am" zach whined.
daniel removed out of me and tossed the condom away. we both pulled our joggers back up. daniel's hickey was dark. and so was the one near my chest. he slipped a hoodie out of the closet. since it was dark i accidentally slipped on daniel's. he realized and blushed. he looked cute in mine. and it hid the hickey.
the door unlocked as jack's eyes widened.
"hey lovebirds" he sang.
it was embarrassing they could hear us. but then again. we'd here gab-
"so" zach said playing with his rings.
"yes we're together" i said. loud and clear. daniel looked down trying to hide his pink cheeks. i smiled softly.
"well i suspected-
zach" jack cut him off.
i rolled my eyes. jonah got up and saw the hickey on my neck peaking above. he smirked.
"really went there"
"jonah my virgin ears!" zach squealed.
daniel bursted in laughter. i eventually told eben about our relationship. he was surprised but really supportive. i loved him. the feeling of jonah and daniel still bugged me. but it honestly showed that jonah wasn't gay. daniel was my boy. my love. i wasn't jealous. just overprotective? i didn't want to keep on worrying about the trust between daniel and i. i needed to learn to trust him. be comfortable around him. know that he was just friends with jonah. it bothered me. but i tried my best to not worry much about it.
"babe..." he whispered as we left the interview.
"mhm?" i said sleepily.
"you know i love you right?" his voice quivered.
"i know dani. i love you too."
he flashed a weak smile as he pecked my lips. i wish it'd would've lasted longer than a second. daniel was my everything.