19.

[daniel]
the simplest things he does makes me feel so blessed. like he's mine. he's actually mine. he's the one who makes me happy. he's the one who keeps me going. he's the one who loves me back. at least i hope. it was the day after tour ended as we all were at the airport. corbyn's hair was all messed up as he was checking his phone every few seconds. first it was zach spamming his phone with calls because he and jack lost us. then it was his mom.
"i'm going to be ok mom"
his voice was gentle. sweet and adorable. i was just admiring how cute he was by doing nothing. he looked up back to the gates and then at me.
"what?" he mouthed.
i looked at the floor my cheeks blushing softly.
"i love you too"
he put his phone away as jack and zach came back.
"you idiots"
"it was zach!"
"no!"
i was too busy laughing as i put my backpack down. our flight left in a few minutes.
"where's caspery?"
after everyone was boarding the plane i took my seat next to the window. corbyn slid next to me as he put his luggage in the compartment. jack was whining that he was tired and zach was already knocked out. jonah was telling zach to stay awake.
"babe?"
i looked from the window to corbyn. he put his good over his head and smiled.
"yeah?"
he played with the strings of his hoodie.
"nothing" he said giggly.
corbyn held my hand as his head laid on my shoulder. i didn't even notice he'd fallen asleep until l i looked up from my laptop.
"corbs?" i whispered.
he didn't respond. i checked the time. 12:34 am.
zach was awake. which was the reason jonah wanted him awake earlier so he wouldn't be wide awake this late. he was loading fortnite as he was talking to jack who was out on his lap. it was cute. i could hear him mumble a few words.
"see jacky? look i'm winning!"
jack was unresponsive. i slowly closed my computer as corbyn's head started to slide down. i caught his head as i laid it gently on my lap. suddenly his legs went up cuddling on my lap. it was adorable. the blue lights that lit up the plane made him look even more cuter than usual. his white hoodie stood out and his backpack around his shoulders. i tried to take it off trying my best to not wake him up.
"you're so cute stop it" i whispered.
i ended up getting it off without him feeling it. a note fell out of his backpack. i bent down as i tried to reach for it. when i got back up from fetching it on the floor i realized corbyn's whole body laid on me. i was stuck in that position just because i didn't want to move to attract attention. i ran my fingers through his fluffy hair and kissed his forehead unfolding the piece of paper. it was a letter. to me.

dear daniel,
it's corbyn hi. i don't know when you're going to be reading this but i hope you do one day. i wanted to write this letter to you just explaining why...why i love you so much. it's because all this time when i was by myself, you were the one who made me happy. and not only that you made me a whole lot better of a person. i can't imagine my life without you daniel. even though we've only been together for a little while, you've been my best friend, my band mate, and the love of my life for a while. i'm so glad that i'm blessed to have you as mine. to call you...my boyfriend. it makes my heart happy when you laugh when you smile or even when you do nothing in particular. i love everything about you. i love the way you run up and kiss me. i love the way you hug me from behind and how you make me feel like i matter. i love you daniel. i love you daniel seavey. and there's not a single thing i wouldn't do to not keep you happy.
love,
corby

i started to cry. the drops fell on the paper as i wipes them away. i didn't want him to hear me cry or it'd wake him up. i bent down to pick up his backpack and fold the paper away. as i came back up corbyn's hand slid into mine. he was awake. a bit.
"did you read it?" he said in a sleepy voice.
my eyes started to tear up.
"yeah...i-i did"
corbyn wiped a tear from my cheek.
"then why are you crying?"
i looked at him for a while.
"because i never thought you'd ever love me that much" i broke.
corbyn touched my cheek as our head touched together.
"i love you more than i could fit in that letter dani"
he parted away as he looked at my eyes and then to my lips. i leaned in slowly.
and kissed him. over and over again. i didn't want to stop kissing him. because it felt like i didn't need anything else but him. because he's the only one i want. and that i have. his kissed went to my cheeks and to my neck as he giggled.
"...did you mean it?" i said glancing down at his backpack.
"every word" he said leaning in to give me a peck.
"because i love you daniel. nothing is changing that"
his head snuggled next to me as he held my hand for the rest of the flight.
"goodnight baby"
i smiled.
"goodnight"