2.

[daniel]
the entire interview i could not concentrate. corbyns the guy every guy or girl could instantly fall in love with. he's so attractive and he's so perfect. his hair his eyes and his lips. god he was beautiful. just marry me already.
"what about you daniel?"
shit what the fuck were we talking about. i saw the board "would you rather"
"definitely i'd date camila cabello than ariana grande"
good save seavey
"i agree" corbyn smiled
can he like not? i'm trying to concentrate on the interview and he's out here really killing me with his cute little personality.
"what? definitely ariana" zach said
"selena gomez"
"jack that's not an option"
i laughed. the rest of the interview i kept staring back at corbyn. the interviewer separated us from each other. asshole. a few hours went bye and it was dinner. i sat next to jonah.
"so?" i saw him smirk
"what?" i said my cheeks started to sting
"you like hiiim" he whispered
why the fuck does jonah gotta be so good at everything. that bitch knows everything.
"shut up" i elbowed him. corbyn looked up
"what?"
"nothing" i said covering my face with the menu. god that was so embarrassing.

[corbyn]
i smiled at daniel. god i wish he'd smile with his teeth that tooth gap was adorable. i hope he didn't realize earlier that i almost got turned on. during the interview he was staring at me and i caught him and he bit his lip. holllyyy shitttt. literally daniel was so fucking hot. i sat in front of him at the table. i felt his knee vibrate shaking the table. why was he anxious?
i put my hand on his thigh under the table. he froze looking up from his phone. his face went red. shit. i moved my hand away. that was fucking weird corbyn don't do that again. my phone dinged.

today 8:43 pm

dani💗
what?

shit.

today 8:44 pm

me:
nothing just don't want you to be nervous are you ok?

his blue eyes gazed up from his messy now sprayed blue hair. he blushed as he nodded. my cheeks turned pink as i felt something in my pants grow tighter and tighter. fuck.
"ok and what are you gonna get?" corbyn?"
i tried shuffling my seat.
"yeah i'll just have the same thing as jack"
eben nodded. shit. i really needed to stop zoning out about daniel all the time it wasn't ok. i felt daniel's foot slightly nudge at mine. i looked up at him. i playfully nudged back. he looked up blushing. ok he needed to stop. he was so gorgeous and he kept making me fall in love with him over and over again. was he blushing because he knew about my feelings for him? did he know? who told him?