12.

[daniel]
it was hard to sleep. sleeping on the bus is usually heaven since it basically rocks you to sleep. but holding something against your boyfriend is really hard. at the same time he was keeping something from me. trey. who. who is that? my mind kept boggling into moments i didn't want them to be in. i couldn't get off the bus since we were moving to go the next tour spot. i got out of my bunk slowly knowing not to distrust anybody. as much as i wanted someone to be awake next to i wanted them to get their sleep. night time is so uncomfortable for me i can never ever sleep. i threw on corbyn's pink hoodie and went to the back lounge. and there he was. corbyn. shirtless.
"daniel?" he said looking up from his laptop.
well shit daniel.
"uh hey" i said nervously.
he kissed me this morning but it felt wrong.
"baby" he said getting up.
my cheeks started to burn a little from the nickname.
"what's wrong" corbyn questioned.
his blue eyes gazed into mine as he played with my blonde locks and trailed his fingers down my sides on my shoulders. i wanted to kiss him. more than anything in the world. but i couldn't bring myself to.
"um can i ask you something?" i mumbled.
his eyes shifted to my fingers as i nervously played with them. he touched my hands with his warm ones calming me down at least to get words out.
"mhm?"
i could feel tears verging at coming out of my eyes. i looked up at the ceiling trying to keep it in. corbyn noticed me worrying and kissed my neck. he pulled me in a hug as i blinked when my tears fell on his bare skin. i didn't want to make noise of my cries because i knew zach's bunk was the closest to the back lounge door. corbyn rubbed his finger on my shoulders and the other trailed up my stomach. he took ahold of my hand which was trembling as he made it stop by bringing it up to his face and kissing it to apply warmth. i wiped the tears away as i let out a little sniffle. i turned my head to the bunks. no one heard it. corbyn looked where i was staring.
"...who's trey?" i breathed out.
his body exploded in goosebumps as he took a step back. daniel what'd you do?
"d-daniel" he stuttered rubbing his shoulders to make the goosebumps go away.
"...he hurt.." corbyn tried to say.
his eyes pooled into tears at the edge of coming out.
"corbyn? corby hey hey look at me" i said worriedly.
what did trey do? what made him so relevant to corbyn that corbyn would react like this?
"he hurt me" corbyn said breaking. his lips trembled as i pulled him in a hug and closed the back lounge so no one would get up at the voice of corbyn.
"he did what?"
i got scared. trey hurt him?!
"s-sexually" corbyn cried.
his face fell in the crook of my neck trying to stay stable but his body just fell on mine making me slip down to the couch. corbyn was on top of me still crying as i tried my best to calm him down. i played with his blonde hair rubbing it to massage his head and kissed his forehead and pulled his torso closer to mine. he looked up back at me and let his tears fall onto my cheeks. his thumb wiped them away as he stared at me.
"what did he do?" i whispered.
i tried my best to calm down. i couldn't show anger to corbyn he was crying. crying badly.
"i don't want to explain" corbyn said shaking his head. my heart dropped. i wanted to know. did he cheat on me? did he do this? is he lying?
"...do you love me?" i said cracking my voice.
corbyn furrowed his eyebrows.
"off course i do" he sniffled. his body was dangling above me staring down at me. i gently pushed my head up to kiss his lips.
"i love you" i said through kisses.
"i love you more daniel"
his fingers traced down to my waist going inside my shirt and rubbing my abs. i let go of his torso as i pushed him upward carrying and twirling him around the room. he let out a giggle.
"stop" he squealed making me laugh.
his smile was so cute. i was weak for him. i hated seeing him cry. his soft precious cheeks and pillowy lips touched mine as he slid his hand to caress my cheek.
"your adorable daniel seavey"
my cheeks went pink.
"not cuter than you space boy"