16.

[corbyn]
i knew something was wrong. just the look in his eyes. and the nervousness and tension he was feeling, you could tell he was hiding something from me. when daniel gets nervous, he starts to bite his nails or fumble around with his rings. there was something on my mind that wouldn't go away. the thought of if my boyfriend had feelings for my best friend. it was near the time where the boys and i would start to go to bed. jonah doesn't really sleep because he's a psychopath but surprisingly he went to sleep. jack was asleep on my shoulder, and zach wasn't in bed yet. him and eben were talking in the front of the bus. daniel was brushing his teeth.
"jack" i whispered.
he didn't even flinch nor move.
"jaaack"
instead of actually getting up, his head slid down to my lap. i groaned.
"jack i'm going to go to bed ok?"
"hmm?"
jack's eyes didn't open. he kept trying to find a comfortable position on my lap.
"goodnight" i said quietly, kissing his cheek.
"night corby" he said drowsily.
i tried my best to get out when zach opened the door.
"hey zach"
"hey"
he went behind me to put his clothes in his closet. i wanted to talk to him about earlier. what he wasn't telling me. he grabbed another popcorn bag as he started to leave.
"zach?"
he glanced back.
"yeah?"
i noticed how tired he looked and how his fluffy hair fell in front of his face.
"are you ok?"
zach pursed his lips looking down.
"zach" i said concernly.
his stared down at the popcorn packet.
"i don't know"
"you don't know?"
zach looked back and ruffled his hair out of his eyes.
"corbyn i'm not feeling well. i'm not sick i'm just tired in a way that i can't explain it to you"
"what do you mean?"
i started to lift jack's head up as zach grabbed his pillow from his bunk for jack's head. i slid it below and threw a blanket over jack. i looked back up at zach. he looked like he was going to cry.
"zachy please open up to me. i'm here for you"
zach didn't look me in the eye as he sat on the floor. i followed him and let his hand tangle in mine. he let out a deep breath. i was worried.
"...i'm just missing home"
"aww zach"
zach's tears started coming out of his eyes. he quickly wiped them away as he looked back at jack. he was checking if jack had woken up from his cries.
"zach i'm sorry i'm so sorry baby"
he let his head bury in the crook of my neck. he was upset. really upset. and he was hiding his sadness.
"don't be sorry you didn't do anything. you do so much for me and you know it. you care for me and make me feel like i never left home in the first place"
my heart broke at every word coming out of his mouth. he wiped away his tears with my shirt as he looked up at me. i messed with his hair as i let his head rest on my shoulder.
"i know zach. i miss home too. hell i miss it a lot. both la and virginia. i miss my mom. i miss jordan and ashley. i miss lavender and..." i swallowed a gulp.
"and what?"
i looked at zach and then at the roof.
"...i...i miss visiting new york for my girlfriend"
zach's eyes softened.
"corbyn i'm sorry"
"don't be"
it hurted to say that aloud. even through everything christina and i went through, it was the best 3 years of my life. i missed her. i missed her a lot. but i loved daniel. i did. it's just...it's hard to move on. after spending tome with someone for years and then losing feelings and then gaining some for your band mate? i mean...that's harsh.
"...are you going to go to sleep?"
i glanced over my shoulder to see daniel on his phone sitting at the table.
"...do you promise me you'll be ok?"
zach forced a smile out.
"yeah yeah i'll be ok"
zach smiled in jack's direction as he got up to sleep besides jack. i smiled.
"g'night corby" he said tiredly.
"night zach"
i closed the back lounge as i nervously went to talk to him. he didn't notice me sit down on the other end. i nudged his foot. his gaze shifted up as he smiled.
"hey" he said grabbing my hand across the table.
"hey" i said nervously. his thumb rubbed along my hand as i admired him. i yawned as he let out a soft laugh.
"what?" i said laughing back.
daniel's cheeks went pink as he kissed my hand.
"your just cute"
i rolled my eyes as he yawned.
"tired?"
"yeah it's been rough" he said rubbing his eyes.
"go to sleep" i replied.
"but i'm not tired"
"daniel even jonah went to bed"
daniel broke eye contact from me.
"what?"
"nothing"
i gave him a look. he furrowed his brows.
"what?"
"tell me"
"nothing" he mumbled getting up.
"daniel"
"there's nothing"
i walked in front of him.
"corbyn"
"what?"
"move"
i let my hands grab his waist as i kissed his neck.
he rolled his eyes trying not to smile.
"are you upset?"
"i'm not"
"daniii" i whined.
he tried his best to get around me, but i pulled him close to my body. he tried his best to not make eye contact but he groaned as he did. it was seductively as he bit his lip looking up and down my body. i could feel my member growing from how his body has pressed against his. i tried to kiss him but he already pressed his lips against mine faster than me.
"what?" he said continuously kissing me.
his tongue went in my mouth as he gripped my shoulders. i let out a moan.
"shh" he whispered.
his member started to grow as i pushed his body closer. he let out a soft moan as i pushed him down on the table. i grinded against his body. i slid my shirt over my body as i lifted daniel's. he traced my abs as he closed his eyes.
"corbyn i need you" he moaned.
his member grew more and more.
i untied his joggers as i looked back at him. i slid off my shorts.
"ready?"
he nodded.
i let my member enter as he let out a moan.
"go faster"
i started pumping as he moaned louder. i had to cover his mouth because i couldn't tell if the others would wake up.
"i-i'm coming"
daniel came out as he tied his joggers back up and
got up to kiss my neck. he sucked on it as i let a groan slip from my mouth.
"if you leave a mark everyone's going to know baby"
"but you're mine" he said wrapping his arms around my torso.
"and i love you"
"i love you too"
he kissed my cheek as we both went to go sleep in our bunks.
"night corbyn"
"goodnight dani"