3.

[daniel]
corbyn and i were nudging each other's foot under the table and it made me go beat red. he touched my thigh under the table to stop my knee from bouncing and i literally froze. he's the reason i got a boner tonight and it wasn't ok. i tried nudging it off but it wasn't helping. we got back to the bus after dinner. we had a show tomorrow.
"goodnight"
"zach you forgot to change"
zach threw his shirt and shorts off
"zach not in front of us!" jonah yelled.
i saw corbyn giggle.
"oh yeah you guys are still here" zach said drunkly
"are you drunk?"
"no just dead night"
the rest of the night i couldn't sleep. i kept thinking about what happened. i've known corbyn for 3 years and now i'm catching feelings for this man. my thoughts were interrupted from someone quietly crying. i got up and peaked outside my curtain. it was corbyn in the back lounge. shirtless.
"corbs?" i said walking over
he quickly wiped away his tears. but i saw what it was. he was looking at pictures of christina.
"i'm sorry corbyn i know how much she meant to you" i said hugging him.
"dani i miss her and it's all my fault"
"you didn't do anything corby"
he pulled away from the hug and looked at me. those beautiful hazel blue eyes that shifted in different colours.
"what?" i said getting nervous
"daniel i need to tell you something"
i got nervous. oh shit. did he notice that i was bi? did jonah tell him? what? what was he going to say?
"y-yeah" i let out
he moved closer to me. dangerously closer. i felt his hand interlock with mine. before i could say anything i felt his lips on mine.