9.

[corbyn]
i woke up to daniel not next to me. i assumed he left to go sleep in his bunk. i picked up my phone and i saw it was opened. on a message. from trey. daniel probably it. i started to panic. i dropped my phone anxiously opening the back lounge door basically scaring the shit out of jack.
"where the gold- holy shit chill!"
"sorry sorry" i said looking around fast.
"what's wrong?"
"nothings wrong where's daniel?"
"with jo"
i immediately ran outside. i wanted to explain. i wanted him to know why i did what i did. i didn't mean it. i swear. it was a one time thing. it was too late. looking around i found him. on the roof.
kissing jonah. my heart broke at the fact i'd just lost the boy i loved with my whole heart. tears started to stream down as i walked away to the corner of the bus so he wouldn't see me. it was all my fault. because of trey.

5 hours earlier

i knew i shouldn't be doing this. he started to lift my shirt as i hesitated.
"trey this isn't right" i said breaking away from his lips
"mmm please corbyn" he moaned sliding his shirt off.
"get the fuck away from me!" i said. i stormed out of the bathroom running away in tears. that's the first time i've ever been sexually harassed and i wanted to cry. what should i tell daniel? what if he finds out? i tried to stay calm as i called an uber. i didn't even talk to the driver i just silently cried at the fact if i'd ever lose the love of my life. how could i be so stupid?! let him control me and push me around? when i got to the venue i couldn't even bear myself to open the door. i slid down against the bus and cried cuddling my legs into my chest. i felt a hand around my back as i looked up.
"d-don't cry" zach's voice trembled.
i didn't listen to him. i just let the tears fall without the sobs this time. his pushed his hand on my shoulder so my head was cuddled in his chest.
"do you want to tell me what happened?"
i shook my head. how was i suppose to explain this?
"i don't want to talk about it"
he turned his head to the side letting out a deep sigh. it broke my heart keeping stuff from him.
"zach where's my- whoa hey hey you ok?"
jack ran his fingers through my hair and wiped the tears falling down my cheeks. i nodded.
"don't tell daniel" i whispered.
jack and zach exchanged glances as they nodded and helped me up. daniel saw me.
"hi baby" he said kissing my cheek.
"hi" i said fakely.
his smile dropped looking at my eyes. they were red.
"w-what's wrong?" he said his hand trembling to touch my cheek. he caressed my cheeks and leaned in for a soft kiss. i didn't kiss back. he noticed. i didn't want him to know something was wrong. i kissed him back.
"ok i'm just gonna leave" zach and jack said.
daniel didn't respond he deepened the kiss letting his tongue slide into my mouth. i let out a quiet moan. it reminded me. wait. no. of trey. my lips parted away as a tear slipped from my eyes.
"baby please tell me what happened" he said lifting my chin. i shook my head. i couldn't.
"when your ready" his voice trembled.
"please talk to me i love you"
he started to walk to the back lounge.
"i love you daniel" i choked out.
he glanced back a small smile.
the rest of the night i couldn't sleep. it wasn't late i just had nothing else to do. i missed daniel's touch.
i popped out of my 'pod' and walked back to the lounge. daniel was working with his headphones on and didn't see me walk in. i hugged his waist and spinned him around.
"zach for the last time" he started.
he realized it was me.
"i need you" i whispered.
he pulled the headphones off  and closed the laptop as he slammed me against the wall. his lips were soft and hungry.
"c-corbyn" he moaned as he grinded against my body. his tongue slide into my mouth. his hands trickled up my shirt removing it over my head. i flinched at the feeling.
"i'm not going to hurt you" he said softly.
i nodded. it just kept bringing back trey. that dick.
i removed his shirt as he kissed down my neck leaving faint hickeys on my chest. i groaned. i flipped him and grinded on the couch as daniel's moans surrounded the room.
"go faster" he slurred.
i removed his sweats as i entered in him as he kissed my neck and lips over and over again.
"i-i'm close"
i pulled out and came on his chest. he bent upward as i glanced into his pretty boy eyes.
"what?" he said.
i brushed the sweat of his face and his locks.
"nothing. i'm just so lucky" i smiled. i felt so guilty.
"your so adorable" he said blushing and giggling.
i didn't deserve him. not one speck of him.
"i love you corby" he giggled kissing me.
"i love you more daniel" i sighed.