15.

[daniel]
"JACK WHAT THE FUCK"
i couldn't leave the house without zach and jack doing something stupid behind our backs.
"but it's sooo fresh" corbyn said running his fingers through jack's hair which no longer contained curls.
"corbyn stop encouraging this"
corbyn pouted as my heart fluttered a little.
"stop"
"what?" he said innocently.
i blushed as i switched the subject.
"zach you allowed this?!"
zach shrugged his shoulders.
"just be thankful a professional did it jeez"
jack nodded intensively"
"thank god, you could've shaved his head off."
"well i like it"
jack's hair had a tint of purple and was straight. something i wasn't.
"you like it don't you?" he said turning to me.
before i even said anything corbyn piped in.
"off course it's so sick" corbyn said giggling.
i rolled my eyes. he gave me a look which made me smile. i couldn't be mad around him. it made me hate him even more. after eben, jonah, and the rest of the team got back and admired jack's hair for which seemed like hours, corbyn pushed me aside.
"what?" i said quietly.
corbyn with no hesitation kissed me. it was unexpected but i liked it at the same time.
"what?" i repeated through breaths.
"nothing i just love you"
i giggled as i kissed back.
"y'all going to swallow each other's tongue?"
i pulled away quickly as i turned to zach eating a whole bowl of popcorn.
"zach get out!"
zach laughed as he examined corbyn's red cheeks.
"why are you eating popcorn this early?"
zach shrugged as he mumbled something.
"well um...popcorn tastes good and i'm trying to make myself feel better"
corbyn's arms slid down from around my neck to wrapped around my torso. he pulled me closer unintentionally as his face had a concerned look.
"what's happening?"
zach stopped chewing.
i kissed corbyn's forehead as he glanced a look at me and smiled.
"nothing just not feeling it today"
he turned to leave as i pulled away from corbyn and grabbed zach's hand.
"hey were here for you zach what's wrong?"
"nothings wrong i'm not going to bother you"
i opened my mouth but corbyn spoke.
"do you promise me your ok or atleast you'll be ok?"
corbyn's voice held a small tremble. zach nodded hugging us both tightly as he left to go to jonah. i turned back to corbyn who was looking at me.
"what?"
"what?"
i gave him the look where he rolled his eyes.
"nothing"
i threw my hands up.
"tell mee"
he scratched the back of his neck.
"can i ask you something?"
i nodded.
"is...is jonah gay?"
my mind snapped back to the night i slipped. i shook my head to get rid of the feeling.
"i don't think so" i mumbled.
even though we solved the whole problem, it was still awkward to being up jonah in our relationship. deep down i hated how everything unfolded. i sat down on the couch in the lounge as corbyn crouched down and held my hands. i didn't want to look him in the eye with the guilt painted all on my face. he lifted my chin gently as he pecked my lips.
"please don't hide anything from me like zach is"
he whispered softly as he let his head touch with mine. my heart ached. it's not like i'm keeping anything from him. i'm just scared to admit things. i'd ruin what we'd have and i didn't want to go down that path even the slightest bit. hell i loved corbyn. he was the sweetest and most adorable person on this planet and i know i know. your supposed to be honest in a relationship. your supposed to tell each other how you feel and how everything's going. people in relationships also don't hook up with their boyfriend's best friend and they find it ok. i hate the person i am towards corbs. he really doesn't deserve to be treated like this in a relationship. as much as everything that goes on it's the worst to see how much of a dick i actually am. i don't want to tell him i feel like the worst boyfriend because he's going to pull a "your my everything" which makes me feel like i'm actually the most amazing mother fucker but clearly i'm not. i gulped as i looked at his pillowy lips and tired eyes.
"i'm just scared that i'm going to lose you"
corbyn's eyes pooled with tears.
"why would you think that?"
"because"
just say it daniel.
"because i feel like shitty boyfriend"
"daniel no"
and here comes all the sweet things.
"daniel don't think that. you mean so much to me. we're all human we make mistakes and we'll get through this shit together i promise ok?"
he wanted me to agree but i couldn't make myself agree. i just looked at him like a lost puppy that didn't know what to do. corbyn looked up at the ceiling. he didn't want his tears falling out of his eyes. he looked back at me with a smile. he sniffled as he ran his fingers through my messy hair.
"your good enough. your good enough for me dani"
his voice let out the same tremble it did when we were talking to zach.
"i love you. i love you a lot daniel."
i let out a smile enough to make him smile.
"i love you too"
i kissed his lips holding back the fact if i ever still had feelings for jonah.