||6||

Fah was rushing around the kitchen to clean up when Beam entered.

    He was wearing a wool Christmas sweater that Fah had made him.

    "Good morning." Fah said, greeting him with a wide smile and happy eyes. "Merry Christmas!" She said happily.

    Beam chuckled softly. "Merry Christmas." He said sitting down at the counter.

    "How was your date? Give me all the details." She said putting the cleaning to the side and sitting down in front of him.

    "What date?" He asked coughing slightly to cover up the smiling that was forming.

    "Was that movie not a date?" She asked narrowing her eyes at him.

    Beam sighed and shrugged. "I have no idea. I just asked him to the movies. Neither one of us specified that it was a date." He explained.

    She waved her hand and rolled her eyes. "It was definanlty a date. I mean, I don't see why it shouldn't be called that. You both still love each other and it's bound to happen, you two getting back together I mean."

    Beam laughed at the all knowing mom I'm front of him.

    He reached forward and took her hand in his.

    "Fah." He said with a smile. "I can only hope that my mom would have like you. You raised Forth, and all your kids, to be amazing and sweet. When I'm here, I truly feel like I'm part of the family."

    Fah waved her other hand and caressed Beam's face. "Honey, since the day we meet you you've been a part of this family, and we wouldn't have it any other way." She said smiling wide. "Now, can you please wake the slacks. I need more help. This house will not clean itself."

    Beam smiled and nodded. He took his leave and began waking everyone up.

    Throughout his time of staying with them, he had come to realize that Chula and Cha are not awoken lightly. So, after he woke Fame up, he sent him to wake his sisters.

    He softly knocked on the door to Forth and Yuta's room. No answer.

    He opened the door slowly and walked in quietly.

    Yuta was sleeping soundly on the pull out sofa they had, and Forth was asleep on the bed. Beam could hear the family arriving downstairs and hurried to wake up Yuta.

    After successfully waking him up, Beam moved over the bed.

    He sat down on the edge of it and gently pulled the covers back.

    Forth was shirtless, not to Beam's dismay.

    Beam blushed slightly before asking Forth's naked shoulder, trying to get him to wake up.

    It was no use, though. Forth was still passed out cold.

    He shook his shoulders a few more times before Forth's eyes drifted open slightly.

    "Good morning." He said smiling wide.

    He stretched his arms above his head and sat up. Letting the covers fall from Forth's chest. It gave Beam a full view of my how much sexiness Forth possessed.

    Beam cleared his throat and tried his best to divert his eyes away from Forth's torso.

    "Y-Your family is here. Your mom sent me to wake you up." He said, finally looking up and into Forth's eyes.

    Forth had a small smile on his lips and his eyes shone bright, showing no signs that he was just been woken from a deep sleep.

    "Okay. I'll get dressed and be down soon." He said in a husky voice.

    Beam nodded and stood up. He felt a little nervous and jittery.

    As he was leaving, Forth stopped him briefly.

    "You look cute in that sweater." He told Beam who had just exited the room. Beam was so taken aback that he didn't get to reply before Forth shut and locked the door.

    Forth soon made it downstairs and began to mingle with family he hasn't spoken to in a while.

    Beam stayed back, on the side, not wanting to interrupt the big family reunion.

    After about an hour of sitting alone, Beam made his way upstairs and onto the balcony to get some fresh air.

    "Deja vu." Forth said with a small smile on his face as he walked out onto the balcony as well.

    Beam smiled and turned around, taking in the whole view Forth had to offer.

     "Does that mean you have a present for me?" He asked jokingly.

    Forth chuckled and grabbed a letter from his pocket. "Told you. Deja vu." He said handing the letter to Beam.

    Beam took the letter and read it quietly.

    Forth felt like they were standing there forever before Beam finally folded the letter up.

    He walked towards Forth, not saying a word. Not even replying when Forth had called his name.

    He used both hands to pull Forth's face to his and connect their lips.

    Forth was indeed shocked, but wasted no time kissing him back.

    He wrapped his arms around Beam's waist and held him close, moving their lips in sync with one another's.

    Beam opened his mouth in Forth's cue and let their tounges dance around with one another's.

    Beam pulled back and held onto Forth by the back of his neck.

    "I love you so much." Beam said with a small sniffle.

__________

Thoughts on this chapter?

How did you feel about their first kiss?