||11||

Forth was a little quiet when he came home. Beam tried to ask him about the interview, but he just said he was tired and wanted to lay down.

    Beam didn't push it and laid down with him.

    They cuddled in bed until dinner was done.

    Forth was reluctant to get out of bed, but Beam said he could give him a hundred kisses if he would, so he had no choice.

    They made their way downstairs and into the dinning room, sitting down with the family.

    Forth was, once again, asked about how the interview went.

    "Oh you know." He said shrugging. "They didn't offer me anything, but they said they woukd be in contact with me."

    After his lie, the topic was quickly dropped and everyone moved on, which Forth was very thankful for.

    After dinner, Beam volunteered Forth and himself for clean up.

    Forth agreed because he happy to finally have some alone time with Beam.

    Beam was putting the dishes in the sink when Forth walked up behind him and wrapped his arms around his waist, hugging him tightly.

    He hurried his face in the crook of Beam neck and breathed in his delicious scent.

    "I love you." He said is a hushed voice.

    "Are you okay?" Beam asked, turning around in Beam's arms.

    Forth smiled and nodded before hurrying his face back in Beam's neck.

    "Yeah. I'm just tired and I missed you. I never wanna leave you again."

    Beam grabbed Forth's face with two hands and made him look straight into his eyes.

    "You never have to worry about us being apart like that again. Besides, I love you so much that I don't know what I woukd do if you ever left me like that again." He said before placing a small kiss on Forth's lips.

    Forth smiled and he hugged Beam again.

    They stayed like that for a few moments before they went back to cleaning up.

    Forth had decided to just stay in Beam's room Now, letting Yuta have a room to himself. They were both very happy.

    Beam was in the bathroom as Forth's phone began to ring.

    It was Red.

    Forth cleared his throat before answering.

    "Hey, I heard that the interview went amazing. Did they offer you anything?" He questioned with enthusiasm.

    Forth chuckled and shook his head. "Yeah, actually they did."

    Red gasped. "What was it?"

    "They offered me a position, but the job is in Japan." Forth told him.

    "That's amazing. Are you gonna take it?"

    "I don't know. I want to, but more then that I don't want to. I can't. My heart is here, and I know if I ever left again I wouldn't get it back." Forth explained.

    "Forth, think about this. This is an amazing opportunity. We would love to have you back here." Red said.

    "I'll think about it. I haven't made the decision yet." Forth told him.

    "I know you'll make the right decision.

    "Yeah."

    They quickly said their goodbyes and Forth went to lay in bed.

    Beam was standing at the bathroom door, breathing heavily as he listened to them finish the call, hearing everything Forth had said.

__________

Thoughts on this chapter?