||18||

“Dad, I can’t find my backpack. Am I really going to be late on my first day?” Beam smiled, still getting used to the feeling of being called dad, as he held Yuta’s backpack out to him. 

    “You aren’t going to be late on your first day. Now, let’s go. I have to pick your father up from the hospital.” Beam said grabbing his keys and jacket.

    It had been three weeks since the car accident, but to Beam, it really didn’t feel that long. Forth had got his mom to pick up a ring he had bought so he could finally give something to Beam. They had enrolled Yuta into school and he could be happier. 

    Now, today, Forth was finally getting discharged from the hospital. His wound from the glass was healing nicely. He still had a few stitches, but the were supposed to be coming out in a few days. His two cracked ribs were healing nicely and the doctor was surprised how fast of a recovery he was making. The doctor had put him on pain medication, but sometimes he refused to take it because he wanted to deal with the pain. Then, Beam told him to take it and he obeyed. 

    Beam couldn’t wait to have Forth home, couldn’t wait to hold him in his arms again. Couldn’t wait to sleep in the same bed with him again. Couldn’t wait to be intimate again. He needed them both to be safe and sound at home, and finally, they are gonna be. 

    Beam drove to the hospital and signed him out before going to his room and helping him carry his things. 

    The drive back to the house was quiet. The only sounds were those of the air conditioner and the tires on the road. Forth had his right hand on Beam’s thigh as he drove back. Forth was still a little unsure about getting in a car, but he felt better with Beam next to him. 

    Once they arrived back at the house, they took his things upstairs before laying down on the bed. Forth felt exhausted even though it was still early in the morning. 

    “When do you go back to work?” Forth asked, laying his head on Beam’s stomach.

    “In four days.” Forth groaned and held on to Beam’s sighed tightly. 

    “Can’t you just quit and let me make all the money? I miss you when you’re gone.” 

    Beam laughed and shook his head. “You don’t think I miss you when you’re gone? And do you really want me to quit?”

    Forth sighed. “No. I would never ask you to really quit. I know you love it.” Beam smiled and ran his hands through Forth’s hair.

    “Let’s have two more kids.” Forth said in a soft voice. 

    Beam laughed and looked down at him, confused. “What? Why only two more?”

    Forth sighed grabbed Beam’s hand, kissing it tenderly. “When I was passed out, I had this dream. I thought it was real at first, but now that I know it isn’t, I can’t wait to make it real.”

    “What was your dream about?” Beam questioned. 

    “It was me and you. It was us waking up in bed together. Us married for three years. Us with three kids. Us being in love for the rest of our lives. I want us to have that. I want that to be real. I want us to be a family and grow old together.” Forth told him. Beam smiled wide and caressed Forth’s face. 

    “Then we better get started.” Beam sat up, pulling Forth up with him. 

    “What?” Forth asked. 

    Beam didn’t reply and kissed him deeply. 

    It felt like forever since they were this close. Felt like forever since their kisses were this passionate. How hot can it really be in hospital room?

    Their tongues intertwined and danced roughly with each other. Forth held Beam close as he lifted his shirt from his torso, throwing it aside. Beam reached for Forth’s shirt as well but was interrupted by a knock at the door. 

    Forth groaned and laid his head on Beam’s shoulder. “Why?”

    “Just a second.” Beam said to whoever was outside. Clearly no one listens because Forth’s dad opened the door and shook his head when he saw them. 

    “You’ve been home for like ten minutes. Are you that horny?” He asked. Forth sighed. 

    “What’s up, dad?” Forth asked, trying his best to ignore his dad's statement. 

    “Your mom wants you downstairs to help her with dinner.” He said before giving them one last look over. “I’ll tell her you’ll be down soon.” He said before exiting and closing the door. 

    “I can’t wait until we get our own place.” Forth said with another groan. He laid his head back on Beam’s shoulder as Beam petted his head. 

    “In time, dear. In time. Let’s continue this later. We still have those babies to make, remember?” Beam gave Forth one more kiss on the cheek and put his shirt back on.

    He headed out of the room, leaving Forth laying the bed, rolling his eyes. They really needed their own place. 

__________

Thoughts on this chapter?