||10||

The next morning, Forth woke up, in Beam's bed, with Beam wrapped snuggly under his arm, right where he should be. Home.

    He moved as slowly and as quietly as he could, making sure not to wake up Beam.

    He walked down stairs, seeing no one, being that it was so early and everyone was up late.

    Forth decided he woukd try his hand at cooking. He may or may not have learned a few things in Japan.

    After about half an hour, Beam descended down the stairs like a bride on her wedding day.

    Forth looked up at him and smiled wide. "Good morning."

    "Good morning." Beam said with a smile just as wide at Forth's.

    "I didn't wake you did I?"

    Beam smiled and shook his head as he walked over to Forth and wrapped his arms around his waist.

    "Not really. I just knew you weren't there. I could sense that you left, so I just had to come find you again." He admitted.

    Forth smiled wide and kissed Beam deeply in the lips before going back to cooking.

    Beam sat in the island and watched him, with happy eyes.

    He couldn't remember a time he was this happy. Maybe their first kiss?

    He wanted what they had to last forever. Hell, he could see himself marrying Forth.

    It was probably to soon for that, but he meant it.

    "What's that amazing smell?" Their beautiful moment was interrupted by Yuta who entered the kitchen.

    "You're father can actually cook." Forth joked.

    Yuta gasped dramatically. "And not poison us?"

    Forth laughed and slightly nudged his son.

    Beam sat to the side of them, smiling so wide. It was a smile that never left his face when he was with Forth, he felt like.

    With all three of them, sitting there in the kitchen, Beam felt like a real family. Two father's and their son.

    "I have an interview today." Forth said, speaking up and bringing Beam out of his thoughts.

    "Where?" Beam asked cautiously.

    Forth smiled and walked to stand in between Beam's legs, setting his hands on his thighs.

    "The university. I got a call from Red that said AACE. He said they needed an Engineering professed and asked me to come in."

    Beam let out a sigh of relief.

    There was no way he could take it if Forth left him again.

    "I know you're going to be great." Beam said placing a quick kiss on Forth's lips.

    Their morning was quickly taken over with family and errands.

    There was hardly anytime they had for themselves.

    When he arrived at the university, Forth made his way to the headmaster's office.

    "Forth!" The headmaster said, greeting him with a wide smile. "So nice to see you again."

    "Good evening, headmaster." Forth said as he sat down in the chair in front of the desk.

    "I'm so glad you've considered coming down and taken the position. We are in great need, and I'm sure that the AACE with love having you back in Japan."

    Forth let out a small, breathy chuckle. "B-Back in Japan?"

    The headmaster smiled wide. "Yes. We need an Engineering professor in our Japanese university."

__________

Thoughts on this chapter?