||15||

Forth was laying in bed when he opened his eyes, letting them adjust to the sun that was streaming in through the window. 

    Beam was snuggled up under his arm with his whole body wrapped around Forth’s. Forth smiled to himself as he looked around their bedroom. Something seemed off, but maybe it was because he had just woken up. 

    Beam stirred beside him as he was awoken from his sleep. He opened his eyes a little and smiled up, sleepily, at Forth.

    “Good morning, love.” He said as he pushed himself up and planted a chaste kiss on Forth’s lips. 

    “Good morning.” Forth said as he sat up. 

    Beam groaned and wrapped his long arms around Forth’s waist. “Noooo.” He whined. Forth chuckled and tried his best to pry Beam’s arms off of him. 

    “Beam. I have to go make breakfast.”

    Beam pulled Forth back down and swung his leg over Forth’s waist and straddled him. 

    “No. Let me eat something else first.” Beam leaned down and kissed Forth roughly on the lips, as if he was starving. 

    Forth moaned loudly and held Beam by the waist. “Beam, slow down.” Forth chuckled as he pulled back. We have all the time in the world.”

    “I know, but I need you. I miss you.” 

    Beam kissed him again, pushing himself down onto Forth and grinding on him. Forth was surprised in Beam’s sudden actions. It was almost too good to be true. 

    “Beam, maybe we should calm down. Let’s not rush things super fast. We’ve on;y just gotten back together.”

    Beam chuckled and pinched Forth’s cheeks. “Did you hit your head last night when you were dancing. We’ve been married for a year and a half, silly.” Beam said as he lifted his left hand, showing Forth his ringed up finger. 

    “W-What?” Forth asked, sitting up. Beam climbed off of Forth’s lap and caressed his cheek. 

    “Baby, are you okay? Did something happen last night. You’re acting weird.” Beam said making Forth look him in the eye.

    “We’re married?” He questioned. He looked from Beam’s finger to his own. They were wearing matching wedding bands. 

    “Now you are really scaring me. I’ll go get Yuta.” Beam said as he stood up from the bed. 

    “Yuta.” Forth whispered. 

    “Our oldest son.” Beam said, confirming with him.

     “Oldest?” 

    “Okay, Forth if you are trying to pull a joke on me, it’s not funny. You’re really freaking me out right now. First you can’t remember that we are married, and then you can’t remember that we have three kids. What is really going on with you? Are you on drugs?”

    “What? No. Of course not.” Forth said as he looked around the room, suddenly feeling a sharp pain in his ribs. 

    He looked up at Beam once again and shook his head. 

    “You aren’t real?” He spoke in a soft voice. 

    “What are you talking about. Of course I am real. Feel my heartbeat.” Beam said said taking Forth’s hand and placing it on his chest. “Do this feel real?” He asked, leaning forward and placing a small kiss on Forth’s lips. 

    “I love you, but this isn’t real.”

    With that, Beam and the room around him began to fade away. Fading away into darkness, leaving him surrounded in black.

    He felt a sharp pain in his ribs and head and he tried to move. He could hear Beam’s voice in the distance, calling out for him to come back. 

    He slowly opened his eyes, seeing nothing but white this time, only now he could hear Beam’s voice coming from right next to him. 

    “Forth?”

__________

Thoughts on this chapter?