||17||

“What?” Beam asked sitting up quickly. 

    “Look, I know that we haven’t been together that long, but I know that you are the love of my life. What I feel for you is something I could never feel for someone else. We spent two years apart, but my love for you is like we never did. A-and we don’t have to get married right away. I just know that I want to marry you one day.”

    Beam’s voice was caught in his throat and he was speechless. He smiled softly and nodded. Forth smiled back at him and leaned forward, ignoring any pain he was feeling, and kissed Beam deeply. 

    “Really?”

    “Really. I love you more than anyone on this earth can explain. I felt so empty when you were gone, but now that you are back, I want this forever. I want what we have to be forever. So, yes, yes I will marry you.”

    Beam leaned forward and captured Forth’s lips again, kissing him deeply and passionately. 

    The door opened, making them pull apart. Forth’s mom entered and eyed them with a smile. 

    “Did you fall on your face, Beam?” She questioned as she sat down in the free chair. 

    “Pardon?”

    “Your lips are swollen.” She said with a smile as Bean turned red. 

    “Mom.” Forth said as he chuckled. “What are you even doing here? I thought the nurse said one visitor at a time.” Forth questioned as Beam laid back down on Forth.

    His mom shrugged. “What someone doesn’t know doesn’t hurt them.” 

    They all chuckled as Forth shook his head. “What did you bring me?” He asked seeing she had a bag of food in her hand. 

    “What makes you think that it’s for you? You aren’t allowed to eat this yet. I brought this for Beam.” She said holding the bag up for him.

    Forth groaned and looked at Beam with puppy eyes. Beam only shook his head with a look of pity on his face. Forth sighed and gave up, turning to his mom. 

    “Actually, I’m glad you are here.” He said rubbing Beam’s arm. “We have something to tell you.” 

    “Finally!” His mom said throwing her hands in the air. 

    “What? How do you know what we are going to say?” Forth questioned. 

    “I’ve only been waiting for it since your brought Beam home for the first time.” She said as she got up and rushed outside, bringing everyone inside behind her when she entered again. 

    “Mom said you had something big to tell everyone.” Fame said as they all huddled around the bed. Forth groaned and laid his head back. 

    “Mom.” He whinned. Beam smiled and rubbed his arm. 

    “We decided to get married.” Beam said with a wide smile on his face. 

    Everyone gasped as their mouths dropped open before they cheered and began to congratulate them. 

    Forth rolled his eyes. “Mom, can you please refrain from being you fujoshi self and let us have a moment to chill before you go and tell everyone?”

    “You better watch it when you’re talking to me. You may be an adult, but I can still mess you up, boy.” She said pointing her index finger at him. She dropped and regained her smile. 

    “Okay. Geez, woman.” He said holding his arms up, as best as possible, in surrender. “But we actually would like to talk to Yuta alone.” He said. Everyone moved aside to let Yuta through. 

    “Okay. Everyone out. We’ll be back later.” His mom said the last part in a hushed whisper. 

    Everyone was shooed out of the room to let the three of them have their own talk. 

    Yuta cleared his throat and took a seat in the chair next to the bed. “Does this mean I can call you dad now, cause I’ve been waiting for you, and ya’ll been slacking.” 

    Forth couldn’t help but laugh out loud at Yuta’s words. He expected this much from his child. Beam, on the other hand, was quite shocked. 

    “W-what?”

    “Even though I don’t have many more years until I become a legal adult, I still need two parents. Who else am I going to come to when I need to be fed and when I need to do my laundry?”  

    Both men laughed at Yuta’s words. Teenagers. 

__________

Thoughts on this chapter?