||9||

"Happy New Years Eve!" Chula said happily, waving a small banner.

    The house was filled all of their family and friends.

    The house waa booming with life and everyone was smiling and having a wonderful time.

    Yuta, on the other hand, was taking his time to sit out of the activities.

    He didn't want to admit it, but he was a little embarrassed at the lack of Thai he spoke.

    He was amazing at it, but not like a natural speaker. This caused him to be self-consious.

    Beam saw this and walked over to sit down next to him.

    "You know, you can still get involved and not talk." He said eyeing him.

    Yuta sighed and slouched down. "I know. It's just, everyone is gonna expect to hear all about me because of dad. God, have you ever just felt so stupid and like you don't belong anywhere? Like you shouldn't be somewhere?"

    Beam chuckled and nodded his head. "Believe me, Yuta, I know exactly how you feel." Beam said patting his shoulder.

    "Where's dad?" He asked. Beam sighed and shook his head.

    "No doubt somewhere with his cousins." Yuta laughed along with Beam.

    "Why aren't mingling, if it isn't so bad?" Yuta questioned.

    Beam laughed and shook his head. "Touche."

    Yuta smiled and let them fall into silence.

    "I think I'm gonna go find something to eat." Beam said standing up and clapping Yuta on his shoulder.

    Beam walked into the more silent kitchen and sat down at the island, sighing deeply.

    "Hey, you tired?" Beam looked up to see Forth approaching him.

    He smile wide and closed his eyes as he nodded.

    "Wanna go upstairs where it's quieter?" He asked caressing the back of Beam's neck.

    Beam smiled and nodded as he took Forth's hand and escaped upstairs with him.

    They made their way into Beam's room and closed the door, locking it behind them.

    Forth pulled Beam, by the waist, to him and planted a chaste kiss on his lips.

    Beam wrapped his arms around Forth's neck and held him close.

    "Sir, are you thinking of being naughty?" Beam asked, a smirk appearing in his lips.

    "Well, I was thinking that we could pick up from where we left off last night."

    Beam laughed and shook his head. "Your whole family is downstairs."

    Forth scoffed and shook his head. "I guess you'll just have to hold your moans." Forth said before kissing Beam deeply.

    Beam kissed back immedietly, and began pulling Forth to the bed.

    Beam fell back on the bed, pulling Forth with him.

    "Are you that easily convinced?" Forth questioned, pulling away only a few centimeters.

    Beam smiled and shook his head slightly. "Only when it comes to you." 

    Beam connected their lips again, giving entrance before Forth even had to ask.

    Beam worked quickly to remove both of their shirts. He wanted so badly to feel their bare chests against one anothers.

    Forth kissed his lips a little harder and used his hand to explore Beam's body.