||19||

Forth was laying down in bed already when Beam had finished cleaning up dinner. He had not been feeling to well so he took some medicine and went to lay down. 

    Beam quietly climbed into bed next to him and snuggled into his side carefully. Forth wrapped his arms tightly around Beam’s shoulders. “I thought you were sleeping.” 

    “I was waiting for you. I don’t know how I ever slept without you next to me.” Beam smiled at Forth’s words and closed his eyes. 

    “Thank you.” Beam said quietly. 

    “For what?”

    “It’s not a secret that when we met I wasn’t ready for any sort of intimate relationship. Whether it be physical or emotional. But, thanks to you I was able to overcome my fear and my past. You showed me that I am deserving of someone's love. That I’m not alone. And even though you’ve been gone for two years, I am still in love with you like you had been gone only a day. I know that this relationship in unconventional in so many ways and I know that people may see us as going too fast, but I want you to know that I don’t mind the rush. I already know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you, so why not start now?” 

    The whole time Beam talked, Forth didn’t say a word. Beam looked up to see Forth had his eyes closed and his breathing was steady. He was asleep. 

    Beam smiled and shook his head as he kissed Forth’s hand. “I love you.” He whispered softly. 

    Though Forth slept like a baby, Beam couldn’t. He kept his hand placed on Forth’s heart the whole night, scared he might leave him again. 

    The next morning, Beam was laying down looking at his phone when Forth woke up. 

    “How did you sleep?” Beam asked, sitting up. Forth groaned and sat up with him. 

    “Not as bad as you I’m guessing. Did you even sleep at all last night?” Forth asked, cupping Beam’s face and examing the bags under Beam’s eyes. 

    “Of course I did.” Beam said pushing Forth’s hands away. 

    Forth grabbed Beam's face again and examined his face again. "Don't lie to me." He said.

    Beam sighed and let his head drop onto Forth's hands. "I tried. I was just scared." He admitted.

    "Baby, you have nothing to worry about. There is no chance in hell I'm ever leaving you again." He said kissing him softly.

    "You don't know that." Beam said once they pulled away. "It could be another car accident. You could be in the wrong place at the wrong time."

    Forth shushed him with another kiss on the lips. Beam melted into the kiss.

    "I'm going to try the hardest I can to never let anything happen to us again. Okay?" Beam nodded slowly before placing one more quick peck on Forth's lips and standing up.

    He began to walk to the bathroom but noticed Forth was following him.

    "What are you doing?" Beam questioned, turning around and stopping him.

    "What? You told me to never leave you." Forth said with an innocent face.

    Beam laughed and shook his head. "Shut up. Go lay down. You are supposed to be resting." He said pointing at the bed.

    Forth groaned but obeyed none the less.

    It had been a hard two years that they were apart, but now that they were together, nothing could tear then apart.

    Well, almost nothing....

TO BE CONTINUED....

__________

What do you guys think of the last chapter?

Another to be continued?

*gasp*

Wait and find out...