When You're Cheating On Him

{Word Count: 1.3k+}

The first time you made out with Jackson was during a party, the both of you were so drunk you weren't even aware that it was happening.

However, the next morning (with help of friends who were there) the two of you agreed to not tell Chris. It was a drunk decision, a dumb drunk decision. And it clearly shouldn't have happened again.

It shouldn't have, but it did.

You didn't mean to walk in on him changing, in fact - you were looking for Chris. But of course, he was no where to be found. Only his room mate was there, and as your eyes scanned his toned figure, he gave you a smirk.

You closed the door behind you, locking it and making you way towards Jackson. He clearly had the same idea because he started to strip down quickly.

Eventually, one thing led to another and you two had sex.

As wrong as you knew it was, you kept looking for him. Jackson gave you the attention Chris hasn't been giving you these past few weeks. Jackson made you feel beautiful, and wanted.

You'd see Jackson just about every day, and today was no different. You grinded on his lap as he sloppily made out with you, squeezing your ass as he did.

You heard the door slowly unlock and you got off of his lap, fixing your hair as Jackson leaped to the other bed.

Chris walked in, a surprised look spread across his face as he saw you sitting on his bed. "H-hey, Y/N." He looked confused.

"Hi." You smiled weakly, this was the first time you've seen him in the span of a month. He had dyed his hair back to dark brown.

He hugged you, scooping you up into his arms and holding you tightly. You reluctantly hugged him back, you looked at Jackson who had already rolled into his bed and pulled the covers over his head.

"I've missed you so much, I'm so sorry." Chris muttered. The more you hugged him, the more guilt rushed over you. "I'm sorry too." You whispered, mostly to yourself.

The embrace lasted longer than you wanted it to. It was one thing cheating on him and not seeing him, but seeing him and having to look him in the eye was another thing. You started to wonder how you should tell him, because you have to, right?

Your thoughts were interrupted, "Dinner tonight? Just you and I? Maybe we can catch up, I know I haven't been around lately but I want to be now." He was still holding you tightly.

You stayed silent for a few seconds, wondering if you should tell him now or later. "Actually.." You started.

"Please don't tell me you have plans.." he let go of you, pushing a strand of your hair away from your face.

"I have to tell you something.." you said slowly, you were scared.

"Tell me at dinner." He replied with a smile.

"I kind of have to tell you right now..." you looked up at him, "it's really important."

He smiled again, placing a soft kiss onto the top of your head, "I have something to tell you too, real important. Over dinner though, our spot okay?"

You stayed quite, you knew how he was, and you knew he wouldn't want to hear you out right this second. "I'll meet you at our place at 6." He flashed another warm smile at you.