🚬

The black haired guy blew the last puff of the smoke before throwing the cig and stepping on it, putting it off.

He wiped the blood off his wound which was on his mouth, caused by the motherfucker laying dead on the ground in front of him.

"Told ya, shouldn't have missed with me" he said to the corpse bleeding from every wound created over his body by this black haired male who took his tattooed, strong arm inside those beautifully, dark as night and silky black hair, looking at the male with an angry look.

Don't even ask how many tattoos he has over his body. A snake on his bicep, an anchor on his chest, an eagle over his other bicep, a skull over his arm and a "kim taehyung's" written in big letters over his back.

You might be wondering how does this guy has a tattoo of taehyung.

Well, the day he went to have a tattoo of a dragon, dae-hyun was there to have taehyung's name tattooed over his back, they sat beside each other while the tattoo artists started doing there work. The only thing that happened was the tattoo artists got confused on which tattoo to create over whom. So as a result, taehyung's name got tattooed over jungkook's back and the dragon got tattooed over dae-hyun's back.

Jungkook had gotten so mad that he shot both the tattoo artists right in front of dae-hyun's eyes who was scared as fuck. Jungkook was about to shoot dae-hyun too but dae-hyun gave him lots of money and ran away from there and also told jungkook that he'd keep his mouth shut.

"Fucking stupid assholes" he had groaned after looking at the name tattooed over his back. He could have removed it but it was beautifully written that he didn't want to remove it.

And this is how he has "kim taehyung's" spelled over his back, beautifully written in cursive letters with black ink, the tattoo spreading from his left shoulder to his right one.

He did wonder why was that guy so obsessed with this taehyung guy that he wanted to have his name tattooed in big letters all over his back but then he dropped the thought of it because he wasn't there to think about all these things when he has people to murder.

So the thought left from his mind and kim taehyung totally forgotten.

He spat on the dead man laying on the ground before taking out another cigarette, shoving it into his mouth and lighting it before sitting over his bullet bike and roaring away towards a rich party held near him.

He'll be able to steal so much money from there.