🚬

Jungkook took a deep breath as he stared at the door. He had gone outside for a walk, or rather rushed out as he wanted to give taehyung/himself some space.

He entered the room to see taehyung already lying on the bed.

So he slept.

Jungkook smiled and sighed before spreading out a bedsheet on the floor, putting a pillow over it and was about to lay down when taehyung pulled his hand yanking him up while the former sat shocked.

"U-uumm, you can sleep on the bed with me" taehyung stuttered out, he doesn't even know what he was feeling at this moment.

"I thought you slept" jungkook mumbled to himself before shifting himself on the bed.

There was utter silence, no one knowing what to speak before taehyung decided to initiate the conversation.

"Good night" wow, that was some conversation, taehyung.

He clicked his tongue before plopping his head on the bed, biting his lip because he wanted to talk but didn't know how to. He wanted to sleep but didn't feel sleepy.

The lights were off, taehyung staring at the wall in front of him and jungkook at the wall above him. Both wide awake.

"Umm....are you asleep, taehyung?" jungkook decided to break the silence.

"Yeah. Why do you ask?" taehyung mumbled out.

"Because then how would i know if you're sleeping" this conversation is going so weird that jungkook could just end it,

With a kiss.

But he didn't.

Taehyung knew it was better to just sleep because jungkook needs to leave in the morning so he needs to sleep.

Needs to leave.....?

Taehyung can't stand this fact. He doesn't want jungkook to leave. 

Jungkook just cleared his misconceptions out and then he'll leave just like this? Taehyung won't let him.

"Taehyung, do you remember the day we met? You were looking so sexy in that red dress and blonde hair. I never wanted too tell you this but since we're here i want to tell you that i stopped to help you because i was mesmerized by your beauty and i know i treated you harshly back then but i was still attracted to you and even when i found out you were my childhood friend it didn't change the way i felt towards you, who is a badass and bold person" jungkook confessed as he smiled, heart beating like anything as taehyung just kept staring at him.

"Jungkook...." taehyung softly said as jungkook smiled and looked at him.

His eyes widened and heart racing faster than before when taehyung pulled him in a sensual kiss.

He didn't respond for a few seconds but then kissed back, because who is he to stop this wanted moment?

He slid his hand behind taehyung's neck, pulling him closer when taehyung shifted himself over jungkook's stomach, hands cupping the other's cheeks.

Both closed their eyes as they kissed each other slowly and sensually.

Jungkook released a small moan when taehyung started to move to and fro, causing his dick to perk up a little.

He grabbed taehyung's hips, kneading them which caused taehyung to lose control on his movements as he departed from the kiss and slipped out a moan before he latched them on jungkook's neck, sucking on it, creating light hickeys causing jungkook bliss.

Jungkook was about to say something when taehyung shushed him.

Less talking, more touching.

He travelled down, his face over jungkook's, clothed,hardened dick as he grazed it with his calloused fingers making jungkook shut his eyes close, letting taehyung do his thing.

Taehyung unzipped his pants and pulled his boxers down, his shaft springing up, slapping upto his stomach.

Taehyung licked his lips before starting to lick the tip of his dick with his tongue making jungkook moan as he bit his lip.

He was embarrassed because of the fact that even taehyung's little touches bring so much pleasure to him.

When did it even become this way?

Taehyung looked at jungkook showing off his lewd expressions and smirked, immediately sinking in, taking the whole length in his mouth making jungkook gasp because that was unexpected and purely satisfying.

He threw his head back as he felt taehyung bobbing over his cock, skillfully.

He got reminded of the time where taehyung forcefully sucked him off and it suddenly made him blush as he hid his face with his hand.

Damn, he loves this guy so much.

Taehyung swirled his tongue all over jungkook's dick, hallowing his cheeks, sucking the remaining air out, sending jungkook straight to heaven.

He stopped his movements and parted away before removing his shorts and panties, biting his lip, eyes shut in embarrassment, a soft blush over his cheeks as he lifted his tee and bit the hem of it.

He took jungkook's large hands before placing them over his chest. Jungkook could feel taehyung's heart beating loudly and nipples hard.

Jungkook guessed what taehyung wanted him to do as he started to pinch and rub taehyung's nipples making taehyung mewl and jerk up.

"Oh, so this is your soft spot huh?" jungkook chuckled and said in a hoarse voice before pulling taehyung closer to him.

"You want me to touch your nipples but you're too embarrassed, aren't you? What happened to the bold taehyung?" jungkook asked but taehyung chose to ignore that embarrassing statement and just leaned in for a kiss.

Jungkook was satisfied as he smiled, kissing him back and playing with his nipples, both moaning continuously.

Jungkook parted from the kiss before shoving his fingers inside taehyung's mouth, coating them with his thick saliva before inserting them inside taehyung's ass one by one making taehyung whimper as he drooled all over jungkook's t-shirt.

Jungkook kept scissoring him until he was prepped enough.

He slowly sunk his dick inside taehyung's prepped and puckered hole making the other release a soft scream so that people cannot hear them downstairs.

Jungkook let himself all in and letting taehyung adjust to the pain before he started pounding inside taehyung continuously making taehyung gasp and tremble from the pleasure.

He was about to release a loud moan because jungkook had found his prostate but was immediately pulled in a kiss by jungkook so they don't wake the others.

Taehyung gave in as he let jungkook fuck him mercilessly yet gently at the same time.

He picked his pace, trying to reach both their highs.

"I-im cumming" taehyung mewled out somehow and had already came after completing the sentence, dropping his head on jungkook's shoulder as he let jungkook fuck him until he came.

Jungkook came inside taehyung after a few minutes, riding his high out.

He was about to say something when he noticed that taehyung had slept just like that.

He smiled, thinking it would wake taehyung up if he pulled out so he let it be and closed his eyes, hugging taehyung close to him and falling in a slumber.

Not remembering that the morning awaits for him.