🚬

The sun was beaming in the air and there was a soft breeze flowing through the woods, the leaves rustling and the cicadas chirping (these motherfuckers are so irritating). The blondie swept the sweat off of his forehead as he kept all the stuff outside the house, looking at the blazing sun and sighing.

"Gosh, it's too darn hot" he sighed, wearing his summer hat and shorts and still feeling hot even if it's autumn.

"Yo! Where's the car? let's stuff these bags inside" he said to the other who came out with bigger bags, huffing and puffing as the bags were too heavy.

 Taehyung looked at the ravenette, sadness lacing in his eyes. He isn't a person to show his emotions out loud yet his eyes can't lie like his words could.

He averted his gaze quickly from the other who turned to look at him. He knew if he'd lock gazes with jungkook, he swears he's gonna cry anytime soon.

"Yo kook, where is the car?" he asked, not looking the other in the eye and fiddling with the bags.

"Parked outside the woods" jungkook mumbled out.

"Oh my! We'd have to carry all these to the car?!"  taehyung gasped, only that he wished that the road wouldn't even stop while they'd be travelling towards Daegu.

"I'll carry them for you, but I don't know if I'd get hurt, then you'd have to stay back for a few days more" jungkook said in a hopeful manner.

"Well then I'd carry them myself" taehyung gave a bitter chuckle

"It's fine, I was just joking anyways" jungkook muttered out like a hurt puppy.

Taehyung sighed before taking his suitcases and dragging them towards the car, although his feet were walking forward, his heart was still going back to the person walking behind him.

Yes, well to be honest, he did fall in love with jungkook.

Through all those weird conversations and uncanny feelings, taehyung got to know that he fell in love with jungkook.

Yet the grief in his heart was not vague, it clearly expressed through his eyes.

He was somewhat happy that jungkook liked the young him and was glad to know that he was his childhood friend but the heavy pain in his chest was constant, knowing that he has changed a lot from what he was in the childhood. His happiness has shed through these past years, his face had changed, not knowing if he looked less beautiful in jungkook's eyes that he could still not light up the same fire in jungkook's heart.

Yes, he was angry too, at jungkook. The other had made him give a blowjob and damn they had talked such kinky shit to each other even if he didn't feel anything for him but what can he even do, jungkook had helped him by so many ways that he can't even object why the other made him do so, why the other made him fall in love even if he had no scope in getting the same love back.

Tears fall over the ground as he watched the car parked on the side of the road, ready to take him to Daegu.

No matter how much he doesn't want to go, how much he wants to stay with jungkook

But the thought always comes in his mind, thrashing him away from his previous thoughts.

If jungkook didn't know that he was his childhood friend, would he plead him to stay?

And he knew the answer

For sure.

He kept the suitcases inside the trunk and shut it down and sat inside, seeing jungkook gathering some (il)legal paperwork for their journey and he could sense the sadness in the other's eyes.

But he could just smile knowing why jungkook was sad.

Because his childhood friend was leaving