🚬

"Taehyung! Tae!" He kept shouting but he couldn't see or hear taehyung and it's already been noon.

Taehyung must be hungry

Fuck!

He ran around the woods, his gun in his hand for emergency.

During this week he got to know that taehyung can't resist hunger and he should have taken something with him to eat if he finds taehyung.

His feet are tired from running so much but he won't stop until he finds taehyung.

He huffed as he took the support of a tree to catch his breath.

He shouldn't have said those things to taehyung, he didn't mean them, he was just angry at that time and even he doesn't know what shit he spills from his mouth when he's angry.

The sun is setting now and it's gonna be night, the time when the wild animals come out.

And it will only scare jungkook more that taehyung is alone in these woods.

And he has scanned almost every part of the woods yet there was no sign of taehyung.

He walked further but hissed as a thorny branch caused a deep cut over his cheek

But he has no time to treat it as he need to find taehyung.

He sighed calling taehyung's name through his sore throat.

If it would have been someone else he wouldn't even care if the wolves would eat them or not.

But it's taehyung we're talking about. Even if a bird would go near taehyung to harm him, jungkook would fucking kill it right then and there.

He looked back at his cottage to see that the lights were on, but he was so sure that he didn't come out before turning the lights off.

"Fuck!" He shouted before pulling the trigger of his gun and running towards his house.

He kicked the door open and aimed his gun at the person standing in front of him

"Hands up!" He said and the person squeaked before surrendering.

"I swear I was just taking the tissues because my nose was leaking from crying so much!" The other said in a hurried tone and closed his eyes shut, scared that the other would kill him.

Jungkook's eyes softened as he saw who it was.

Oh how fucking relieved he was when he saw that it was taehyung

He threw his gun and ran towards taehyung who was scared to see jungkook walking towards him.

But his eyes widened more when he was engulfed into a hug by jungkook.

A blush flushing over both of their cheeks.