🚬

The car stopped as taehyung pointed over the house that was opposite the sunflower fields. As the halt came, it was suddenly silent. Awkwardly silent.

Jungkook gripped the steering wheel so tightly that his knuckles turned white, constantly staring at the music box showing "Bluetooth connected" but no songs were playing. The car windows were open, the gentle breeze hitting both their faces and a faint smell of the sunflowers coming from the field. Taehyung wants to cry, but he doesn't. It's sort of a dilemma in his head.

If he'll cry, jungkook will comfort him and that's not what taehyung wants cause if jungkook will do that, taehyung knows perfectly well that it will be more hard to leave jungkook. If he won't cry, his heart might burst.

Picking on the foam from the torn leather of the car seat, taehyung bit his lip as it was getting late and he had to get out of the car and he needs to leave jungkook.

Gaining a little courage, he decided to speak first.

"You should stay" "I'll leave now" both of the spoke together. The unison in their sentence caused a silence again.

"Oh" a little sound, a sad puppy-like sound came out of taehyung's mouth.

Jungkook clicked his tongue.

Do you have to open your little stupid mouth everytime?!

The other thought, shaking his leg, thinking of how to cover it up.

"I was thinking to leave since i would be a burden to all of you and what if your parents know who i am, that is why" jungkook scratched his head as he said that.

"Oh no, there would be no problem i swear, my parents would not know who you are and if anything happens i swear i'd manage it" taehyung jumped like a happy puppy.

Jungkook gave him a lopsided smile, ruffling his hair and looking at him with loving eyes before clearing his throat and backing up.

"Alright but i'll leave soon" jungkook smiled and taehyung gave him a wide grin.

Taehyung took jungkook outside who was holding taehyung's suitcases for him.

And soon they were met with a huge family sitting in the living room, watching television until they heard the sound of the door opening.

An old woman sitting with two teenagers beside her and a man in his 40s sitting on the couch and opposite to him was a woman, his wife and all of them staring at the two man standing over the door.

"T-tae?" taehyung's mother stuttered out the words and soon tears started to leak from her eyes.

"Mom" taehyung said and ran towards her and engulfed her in a hug.

The television was turned off and there was a pile of humans leaping over taehyung and hugging him.

"Hyung! We missed you! It's been so so so long since we've seen you and-and you've become so pretty!" taehyung's brother and sister cried as they hugged him.

Everyone was so happy and teary as they rejoiced. Taehyung was filled with tears too after seeing his family after so long.

He was never able to escape from dae-hyun as he was so weak to do it himself and he could only hear his parents voice when dae-hyun would let him call them once a month and he used to cry everytime he talked to them.

And seeing them after so long he was so happy.

"Who is this, tae?" his grandmother asked and everyone looked at jungkook who was awkwardly standing with taehyung's bags and looking at them.

"He is the one who saved me" taehyung smiled as he looked at jungkook who scratched his head in embarrassment.

His mother got up and walked towards jungkook, pulling him into a hug.

"Oh my, thank you so much for saving my child. I'm so thankful to you" she said.

It wasn't my intention to save him though!

Jungkook thought but he let it slide.

They were welcomed and then taehyung took jungkook to his bedroom to freshen up.

He closed the door.

"See everything was fine" taehyung smiled and turned to look at jungkook only to find the other dangerously close to him that they could kiss.

Taehyung's breath hitched as he looked into jungkook's black orbs filled with something he couldn't make out, although he knew it wasn't lust.

"Taehyung, i-"

The door opened sending both of them tumbling to the bed, taehyung over jungkook as he held taehyung's waist, both in shock.

"Dinner's.......ready"