🚬

Jungkook chuckled.

"Stop joking taehyung, he was someone i wouldn't joke on" jungkook said

Taehyung got an idea and he cleared his throat

"Yeah sorry, i won't. Now tell me about him" taehyung said, sitting properly and looking at jungkook, biting his smile.

"What shall i tell you about him? He was everything to me" jungkook sighed

"We met at a sunflower field where he came to pick sunflowers for his grandpa who wanted to plant them in his mini garden and i was there with my camera to click pictures of the sunflowers but instead i saw him and he was so beautiful that he fascinated and i ended up taking his pictures" jungkook said, making taehyung blush.

"Was he really that beautiful?" taehyung asked, nibbling his bottom lip.

"He really was, i think he still would be. I don't know if he would be married, if he would have kids by now, i don't care even, i just wanna meet him once and tell him that i'm opting photography once again and i don't care if my parents would try to stop me, i won't stop this time" jungkook said and taehyung was so fucking proud.

"Do you love him?" taehyung asked and jungkook looked down.

"I-i do even if he just thought of us as friends" jungkook said, fumbling with his fingers.

"Then why did you kiss me? Why did you do all these things with me? Was it all sympathy or do you feel something for me too?" taehyung asked in a serious tone.

Jungkook gulped and to be honest he has no answer to that so he just held his head low.

Taehyung sighed.

"If you would meet him would you tell him you still love him o matter how he looks or how he is?" taehyung asked 

"I still love him and would tell him because that time it was his inner beauty that attracted me, the way he was there for me through my bad times and the way he encouraged me to become a photographer but at that time i was young and couldn't go against my parents but now i'm strong enough to decide and i want him to be the first person to know about this" jungkook said

"But didn't you tell this to me?" taehyung chuckled when he looked at jungkook's shocked gaze.

"Well i don't care if you were the first to know since i'm thankful to you too" jungkook smiled and taehyung's heart fluttered.

"Well you also told me about a friend right, did you ever meet him?" jungkook asked and taehyung grinned.

"Well i did fortunately" taehyung said

"Woah! You're so lucky! What did you talk about, how did it all happened? How did you guys meet?" jungkook ranted and taehyung chuckled.

"I'll tell you but promise me you won't interrupt me in the middle" taehyung said and jungkook nodded

"Well first of all, after he left i used to be all sad until dae-hyun came in my life, ripping me apart from that sadness and making my life a hell then i met him for the first time and it was when he saved me from him, well he sort of kidnapped me but i certainly didn't mind it then things started to grow so much more between us and i found out that he has a tattoo of mine behind his back and i before that i didn't know it was my childhood friend but then he showed me my pictures and then i told him it was me but he didn't believe me so now here we are, i am talking to my childhood best friend who doesn't believe that it's me, his childhood love" taehyung said and looked at jungkook who was dumbstruck.

"You-you're implying that you are h-him?" jungkook asked and taehyung facepalmed himself.

He looked at jungkook before pulling his shirt and sealing their lips together. Jungkook was startled by the sudden kiss but didn't do anything to protest against it.

"You still can't believe it right?" taehyung asked, detaching their lips.

"I-i finally do but it's still unimaginable" jungkook said.

"But anyways! I'm so happy that i finally met you! I have loads and loads of stuff to tell you!" jungkook exclaimed and hugging taehyung.

But the other had a sad smile over his face as he hugged him back.

"I would have love to hear it but i need to pack my stuff. I'm leaving tomorrow....right" taehyung said and jungkook's breath hitched.

He broke the hug and looked at taehyung with sad eyes and taehyung swears his heart crumpled.

"Do you have to go? I mean, you can stay, we can talk alot, i-i'll even call your family here and then we can live here. Why don't we do that?" jungkook said in a hopeful manner but saw taehyung get up and turn.

"The brown haired boy would have loved to stay but taehyung doesn't jungkook" 

Because you love the brown hair boy, not taehyung