🚬

Jungkook screamed silently and stomped inside the kitchen

"Why the fuck are you screaming in my house!" he yelled and entered the kitchen.

"And wh_wow" he was speechless as soon as he saw taehyung who was looking at the cupboard with wide eyes.

But jungkook's eyes were not over taehyung's eyes, he was instead staring at taehyung's bottom half, half naked but covered with red lace panties.

And damn, the sight was so fucking hot for jungkook.

Taehyung finally noticed jungkook's presence in the room as he yelped before covering himself with the curtain near him.

"S-stop staring at me" taehyung stuttered out as he blushed.

"Why? First i allow you in my house and then even give you a couch to sleep and then you say that i can't stare at you? Well atleast the freeloader can give some rights to the owner of the house, eh?" jungkook smirked as he ripped the curtain away from taehyung who shrieked.

Jungkook was shamelessly checking out taehyung in his sexy laced panties while taehyung was feeling so abashed that he wanted the earth to swallow him.

Or maybe he wanted jungkook to swallow him cause of how hot the other looked without his shirt.

So we can say that both were shamelessly checking each other out.

The tattoos all over jungkook's body, the snake, the eagle, the anchor, everything was so fucking hot for taehyung. His manly as fuck body with those goddamn pumped biceps and perfectly carved abs and that hard chest were making taehyung hard.

And as jungkook was checking out taehyung he could eventually see taehyung's evident boner which caused him to scoff then smirk.

His thought was that he would take care of the other

As he thought that the night was still young

"I guess you need a little help down there, babyboy"

Taehyung widened his eyes as he looked down at his "evident problem". He gulped, obviously he won't even let a stranger give him a hand or a blow job as that's totally not good.

"I-i'll take care of it m-myself" with abashed tone, the lad finally replied which only caused jungkook to smirk more and get closer to taehyung who was now pinned to the wall behind him.

"But how can i ignore a problem caused by me?" jungkook said in a whiny tone only to piss off taehyung.

"As i said you stranger, cannot touch me and do nasty things with me" taehyung squinted his eyes as he pushed jungkook away.

"Oh really, so you're gonna order me in my house, then you may get out" jungkook smirked knowing that taehyung won't leave.

"Fine" but the answer he expected wasn't this and he was actually startled.

"W-what?!" he didn't intentionally meant to stutter but it came out via reflex and it did surprise jungkook himself as he never, i mean never ever has stuttered.

"I said, fine. I'll leave" taehyung said and rolled his eyes before pushing jungkook away and walking towards the couch to take his dress but jungkook stopped him by gripping his wrist harshly.

Taehyung frowned at jungkook.

"What is it now?" he said in a tone of rage rather than irritation.

"But i never said that you can leave without my permission" jungkook smirked and taehyung groaned

"So fucking dominant and irritating you are" taehyung said.

"By the way why did you even shout?" jungkook asked suddenly.

"Oh! Actually i wanted to ask that what are guns doing in your cupboard?" taehyung squinted his eyes as he asked jungkook.

"To kill people" jungkook remarked bluntly and taehyung gasped

"A-are these real guns?!" he shrieked

"Yes, wanna try, baby?" jungkook smirked and taehyung blushed

"S-stop calling me baby" taehyung frowned but his heart was beating rapidly.

"Okay, babyboy" jungkook still hadn't swept his shitty grin away and taehyung just wanted to wipe it off his mouth.

"You're so fucking annoying. I'm feeling very tired now you can go and sleep" taehyung groaned as his boner was still aching.

"Your wish babyboy" jungkook winked as taehyung felt flustered before jungkook turned away to leave.

Taehyung's attention went over to the other's back and his eyes immediately widened as he gasped.

"W-why is my name tattooed on y-your back?!"