🚬

Taehyung wiped the sweat on his forehead as he vacuumed the floor.

Finally, he's starting to get how to work with the house equipments and finally learning how to do household chores

But what's the use of it when he's gonna go to his family where thousands of maids would roam around him?

But he had a great experience learning everything from jungkook about all the electronics but all he did was stare at jungkook.

He always thought about jungkook as a criminal but when he got to know him he got to know the jungkook behind the criminal who doesn't know how to cook and loves nature, his gun and his bullet bike.

He smiled as he kept the vacuum away and went inside the kitchen to prepare food for both of them.

The thought of jungkook always makes him smile and giggle at jungkook's funny attempts to help him.

He decided to prepare fried rice for them.

After cooking the fried rice he waited for jungkook to come back from his work.

Till then he decided to roam around the house since he didn't properly look at the house, even while cleaning it.

He decided to look at the bedroom first since he always sleeps on the couch. It does hurt his neck but he still tries to adjust.

He creaked the bedroom door open to see the furniture was nicely arranged by him and he had a proud smile over his lips, but soon he spotted photographs hanging by the wall.

He curiously walked upto them and looked at them.

It were some beautiful photos of nature supposedly clicked by jungkook.

"Wow he's so good in photography. Wonder why he wanted to be a criminal" taehyung said to himsel

"So who gave you the permission to look at my photos?" Someone cleared his throat and taehyung squeaked.

"I didn't mean to! My eyes suddenly saw them and my legs walked towards them, I swear I have nothing to do with it!" Taehyung said as he surrendered making jungkook chuckle

"It's fine, I was just kidding" jungkook said, walking towards taehyung who sighed in relief

"You were curious why I wanted to become a criminal? Maybe I didn't want to but I had no choice" jungkook gave a smile to taehyung who looked at him

"I've loved photography since I was a child, clicking photos of the nature and everything beautiful in this world, but maybe in my family it wasn't allowed to be a photographer because "a criminal's son should become a criminal" and a "criminal can't become a photographer", so maybe it was my parent's wish to make me a criminal like them, so i threw away my dreams away with my camera and picked up my father's gun and became a criminal" jungkook smiled.

But soon he heard soft cries and he looked at his side to see that taehyung was sobbing

"What happened?" He asked in a worried tone

"I-i am sorry, i-i should be the one comforting you but a-after listening to your story, I can't help but cry because you couldn't become a p-photographer" taehyung sobbed and jungkook chuckled before ruffling his hair.

"I'm totally fine you know, maybe I didn't like being a criminal back then but things change you know" jungkook lied just to make taehyung stop crying.

But he widened his eyes when taehyung pulled him in a hug

"Stop lying to me, you perv. I know you still love photography and dream to become a photographer, asshole" taehyung sniffled and jungkook smiled, hugging taehyung back.

"But just so you know, you have me to rely on" taehyung mumbled out, a blush spreading across his face and his heart beating wildly.

"Thanks" jungkook smiled before breaking the hug.

"So let's go for shopping since we're leaving on Monday" jungkook smiled

"Really?! Thank you so much jungkook!" Taehyung said and smiled at jungkook

Even if there was a heavy grief in his heart that he'll have to leave jungkook.