3

Massillon dominated her with his kisses and Issy enjoyed ever second of it. When he pulled his mouth away from her own it was only to pull in a few desperate drags of air before burying his face in her throat. Issy was delirious with pleasure as he used his teeth to nip at her sensitive skin there in between kisses. The sensation of his fangs running along her bare skins intensified the intimate act. It was not enough to draw blood but definitely turned her on even more. God's above, the male could kiss and Issy briefly wondered whatever pleasurable things Massillon could do with that talented mouth of his.

That was when a voice came through the intercom having the same effect as a cold water shower, dragging Issy back to reality.
"We shall arrive in 5 minutes," the utterly professional voice stated.

Issy become very aware of her environment in the seconds that followed. They were not alone, they were in the back of a car; his car with a driver in the front seat. Her head spun around so fast she nearly gave herself whiplash. There was a black panel separating the driver from them. A breath of relief barreled out of her lungs when she realised the driver hadn't witnessed their intense make out session.

She turned back to Massillon who wore the most smug expression on his face imaginable. The male's suit was no longer in prefect condition, it was now wrinkled and dishavelled. His hair, which had been corralled in to a artful up-do now fall in various lengths in every direction on his head. Issy realised in horror that she has pawed at him like some horny she-beast.

Massillon didn't seem slightly bothered by his appearance and used his eyebrows to indicate she should look down. When Issy did, she grasped in horror as the dress had hitched up to her waist and her black lace thong was on full display with her crotch resting on the male's enlarged member. The front of the dress was a mess, showing too much cleverage to be acceptable anywhere but a strip club.

Massillon reached across to touch the intercom button and stated aloud, " the private entrance would be best, Elmon". The smug look was turning into laughter as he stared at the horrorified female who practically jumped off his lap and onto the cushion next to him and immediately began to pull at herself in an effort to cover that delicious black number. He had already made up his mind that he would take that off of her with his teeth.

When the car came to a stop Massillon awaited his driver's signal before stepping out of the vehicle into the empty alley. He made no attempts to fix his clothing because he knew he won't be wearing them for much longer. The faster he got up to his suite the better. He was a gently bred male of the highest blood and status but he was not above fucking the female in the back of his car. She had such an effect on him that had it not been for Elmon's timely warning, he would have done just that. The female was maddening.

Seconds later and he realised he was still alone in the alley, Massillon turned around to poke his head back into the car, the female was still pulling at her dress.

"There is no one out here, and this particular entrance leads directly to the penthouse suite which I alone occupy," Massillon stated in a very matter of fact time. Isalinah looked up at him with those beautiful doe eyes and took her hands away from her dress and started climbing out of the vehicle. She popped her head out first, did a check and then allowed her body to follow. Once she was out Massillon closed the door and Elmon drove away, leaving them alone in the alley. The female immediately turned her back to the wall and threw her face to the left and then the right of the alley. She was definitely trained. Massillon himself was unconcerned, he knew his people had him covered.

Massillon retrieved his card key from his inside jacket pocket and slide it across the panel to unlock the door and then extended his hand to the female. She didn't take it immediately as her focus was on the alley. Massillon cleared his throat to get her attention and when she looked his way shook his hand bringing in her attention to it. When she finally took his hand, he stepped into the room and again used the key card open the elevator which was the only thing in the room.