12

Issy released the big laboured breath and string of curse so foul a pirate would blush pink. Tonight had been a whirlwind of emotions. She let her mind mull over the events of the night as she lazily walked to her private chambers. Nothing had gone according to plan, but, Issy concluded in a defeatist tone, then again how does one confront a fricking Doeshar. In retrospect, Issy knew she could have been for more insistent with her questions about his intentions but she had been completely distracted by the sexy beast that is Massillon Marasar. The way he looked at her as though she was the most desirable female on earth made her feel amazing all those months ago. Now that she knew exactly who he was, and still saw that same look in his eyes, that unfiltered lust and passion were enough to wipe all evidence of basic common sense from her mind.

Issy said a small prayer of thanks when she realised she had made it to her room without running into any family members. They had to be giving her space because the big house had nothing to do with it. Her brother and parents were experts at being in her business. They generally seemed to have no concept of space where she was concerned. Issy was genuinely shocked at the level of self-control everyone was exhibiting, considering this much distance she was getting, especially from her mother.

Once inside her chambers, Issy made a beeline to her bed, discarding items of clothing as she went along. First kicking off her shoes and lastly pulling off her bra at the foot of her bed and throwing it over her shoulder and flopping down into the welcoming familiar mattress. There she feel oddly safe and much lighter. The Doeshar was going to be a problem she finally admitted to herself. Massillon is trou...

*ping*
*ping*
*ping*

Her phone went off as text messages came through. It was probably May wanting to gossip about some drama that happened at some fete she attended. Issy couldn't really to be bothered to look as she had enough of her own drama to deal with. Then she remembered all the stares from the lobby when Massillon walked her to the car, she was most likely the talk of the town. There was nothing more the upper class loved than a juicy piece of gossip, Issy though as she cringed.

*ping*
*ping*

May was not giving up, Issy concluded as she relented and forced herself out of bed to find her phone and get her cousin off her back. Except, when she looked at the messages, they weren't from May but from an unknown number who wanted her to sleep well. They had to be from Massillon  but how did he get her private number Issy wondered. Then she remembered just who or what she was dealing with: a Doeshar. He was very powerful and no doubt an expert at getting his way.

Issy texted back asking the identity of the number and was  not surprised when her suspicions were confirmed with a bashful, shirtless selfie of the Doeshar, reclined in his bed, was sent back. It was the same room he had bedded her in, however the sheets had been changed as these were now a deep green that brought out the colour of Massillon's eyes. The photo itself was a masterpiece as far as Issy was concerned. The male was practically dripping sex appeal and confidence. His golden skin of his chest practically shone through the screen. The only thing he wore were a pair of silk pajama bottoms that hung low on his hips showing of that delicious V- line that Issy fantasized about tracing with her tongue.  Issy dragged her eyes back to focus in on his face. He had a smile like the cat that had gotten into the cream and who could blame him. Issy had let him get the cream; twice. His hair was a mess and soft curls were starting to form. All in all the male was fucking gorgeous and any female would be selling a chunk of her liver to be his object of desire. However, Issy was a ball of nerve because under all that male sexiness that was a Doeshar.

Issy sent back a quick "You too" before throwing the phone on the other side of the bed like it was a dangerous weapon. She needed to sleep but found herself tossing and turning replaying the events of the night over in her head. By four in the afternoon Issy had completely given up on the sleep as a whole and had gotten up to roam the palace in search of an early meal.
After a long hot shower and a body check for lover's marks about her neck and chest, Issy settled on a tight fitted white top and and loose flowing afro print skirt. It was made of hand painted fabric and was absolutely beautiful and expensive. Father would be proud, Issy though with a smile as she left her room to roam the dark palace. The sun had yet to set and so all the shutters were closed and the blinds drawn.