11

Massillon sighed heavily as he pulled the female closer, cuddling her to his chest. Her soft warm body made for the perfect blanket over his own. For the first time in months, Massillon felt oddly relaxed. He told himself that a good fuck did that to a male but he couldn't ignore the fact that this particular female had a lot to do with his current mood. Being with her was exactly what he had needed.

There was a buzzing sound coming from the desk by the bed. His public line was going off as usual. His status as Doeshar was a life of duty to every member of his House; day or night. The workaholic within reveled in the challenge that such duty presented however there were moments like this when Massillon wished he could shut down. He reached across to grab the device, trying not to disturb the sleeping female.

It was an email from one of his magistrates. The email wasn't marked as urgent so Massillon skimmed the contents. His attention was instantly pulled back from his phone when he felt the female stir. She made sexy little noises as she roused which sent tinges right through Massillon. It amazed him how his body was always sexually aware of the female even after having her just over an hour ago. He should want her less now but instead, his cock began to harden the moment she started to rise.

"Hmmm..., " she whines as she stretched and lifted her head to look up at his face. Massillon closed his email and gave the female time to take in their current state. Now that she knew of his status, he wanted to see how she would behave.

"Was I asleep long?" Isalinah asked, her voice still raspy with sleep. By now Massillon was sure she could feel the evidence of his arousal against her leg.

"It's about half-past three... So not very long." He replied, as his fingers traced circles into the small of her back. Her skin was just beautiful, so smooth and warm, he couldn't keep his hands off her.

Her lipstick was long gone and her ponytail had seen better days but somehow she looked even more breath-taking like this, completely naked in his bed. Massillon dipped his chin and kissed her deeply. He just had to have her again, pushing his tongue inside for more of her addictive taste. He pulled her up his body so that she was saddling him and his now erect cock was between her legs resting against her sex. He left her mouth to draw one of her dark nipples into his mouth and sucked greedily. Isalinah moaned above him as she ground herself into his aching cock and pressed his head into her chest.

Massillon released the nipple with a pop before attacking the other one which stood erect begging for attention.

"Yes suck me just like that, " she moaned in a low breathy voice.

"Are you going to ride my cock like the good female that you are?" Massillon teased as he was certain she got more turned on when he told her the naughty sexual things he intended to do to her. His suspicions were confirmed as he was rewarded with more of her wet cream pouring onto his cock and lower belly as she ground into him. However the female had failed to give a audible response and so Massillon nipped at the sensitive nipple causing the female to yulp in shock, before realising her slip and answering him. Massillon chuckled deeply as he felt the impatient minx reach down between their bodies to fist his cock and guide him to the entrance of her tight pussy.

She was soaking wet from her own arousal and their previous activities but still struggled to take all of him in one stroke. A fact that seemed to annoy the female for some reason. From the moment the head of his cock was inside of her, all that laughter died in his throat as he was robbed of the ability to think a single clear thought. Massillon struggled halfheartedly to keep his eyes open as he looked down his body to watch Isalinah ride him, watch the lustful face she made, watch those maddeningly distracting twins bounce and jiggle as she moved up and down his cock. She used her muscled legs to maintain a steady  paced that was driving Massillon absolutely mad.