9

Issy rushed back to her room with her mother quick on her heels.

"I can dress myself you may recall," she said as she took the corners quickly in an effort to shake the female loose.

"Nonsense my child, you forget that it was my selection you wore when you caught the Doeshar's eye. Left up to you, all you will choose is something in a washed out colour that blends in with the wall paper." A'Shanna replied as she kept pase with her, "you will undo all my hard work with your love of dead tones."

Issy huffed but didn't respond. She knew her mother would not be swayed. Issy also knew that it didn't matter what colour she wore, the male had seen the true colour of her birthday suit and he had liked it very much. Liked it enough to kiss, lick and suck as much of her skin as he could. She couldn't very well tell her mother that simple truth so she kept quiet, letting A'Shanna think she had won.

It was now half pass eight and Issy need to start getting ready if she was going to meet the male for midnight meal on time. The drive into the City would take at least an hour, even at this time when most humans were making their way out of the city.

The moment she entered her room Issy grabbed her cellphone and texted her assistant Jullien to come to her room to help her get ready, then she put the device to charge and made a beeline for the bathroom. Her mother had long disappeared into her walk in to choose an outfit. Issy hoped she happened across her vibrator as a lesson to stay out the next time.

The shower was a quick one with hot water and lightly scented liquid soap. She didn't want anything that would conflict with her natural scent. Unforturnately she had no choice but to wash her hair if Jullien was going to style it. She had no time for a deep condition and settled on washing the conditioner out with cold water. Thirty minutes later Issy was out with a towel around her head and a matching strapless bra and thong set. Nothing was going to happen of course but it never hurt to have on nice underwear. Jullien was already there setting out tools. She was a master at taming Issy's or A'Shanna's wild mane and it was always a treat to observe.

Her mother had also choosen an outfit. It was another red number, this time a true red bodycom style dress with an asymmetrical shoulder line and it would come just above the knee for Issy because of her height, her curves would be on full display. Shoes, jewelry and a matching small clutch were also to the side. It was a ... bright outfit all together.  Issy sat before Jullien who got started on blowing out her hair.

An hour and a half later, her hair was done and it looked great. The mane had been tamed into a simple up-do with a long pony tail. Jullien had used clip-in hair extensions to add more length and a more sleek finish. Next was the dress which proved to be a pretty painless affair, it slipped on and hugged her curves nicely. Issy had no time to fight her mother on her outfit choice and then pick a new one, this would have to do she supposed.  Once dressed it was back in the chair for Jullien to do her makeup. Nothing too dramatic, just a quick beat to lock away shine and frame her eyes and a nude lip.

Issy grabbed her phone and slipped it into her clutch before turning to thank Jullien, who was packing her tools up. Her room looked a mess but this had been a bit of a rush job. She headed out the main entrance of the palace where she was told by an attendant that a car was waiting for her. When Issy reached the car, she realised it was the same luxury vehicle that she had ridden in from the club all those months ago.

Looking back, Issy was shocked at how easily she had dismissed what was obvious clues at the male's true status. She released a dry laugh at her own lack of obversation. She reasoned that one overlooked many obvious things when one was horny.
Highguard Rulal would have had her hide for that.