10

Issy forced her attention back to the male before her at the commanding tone he spoke with. The attendant had placed a ridiculous piece of cake that had drawn her full and complete attention before the Doeshar and now he was ordering her to his side. Issy thought to ignore the male but when her eyes met his, she rose automatically from her seat. The commands of a Doeshar were to be obeyed immediately, this had been drilled into her from infancy.  Tonight this was Massillon and not the Doeshar of Marasarah, Issy told herself, afterall she could see the desire edged into his features and it sent all sorts of delicious tingles through Issy's body. A small, more rational voice in the back of her head reminded her that this male didnt stop being a Doeshar simply because he was horny and wanted her in his bed. This male was dangerous and very powerful no matter the situation.  However, all her thoughts were quickly drummed out by the scent of his arousal and her own growing want.

Issy went to Massillon who had turned his body from under the table to the right. She stopped right before the male, who had placed his hand out for her to take. Issy found herself hesitating again. She was still wary of the male because underneath all that pure male sex appeal was still a Doeshar. Yet again that voice of doubt reminded Issy that she was looking at a predator, and not just in the physical sense. The male had the power to completely turn Issy's life tits up whenever he wished. He claimed that all he wanted was Issy, the female, but Issy knew that Doeshars were seldom ever so straight forward about their motives and intentions.

Despite all of that Issy found herself taking the hand because she knew he would not move until he had his way, and was pulled onto his lap. The male's face was all ego as if he knew the internal struggle Issy was in and that he had won. She could also feel the evidence of his arousal against her ass and couldn't help the moan that escaped her lips when his mouth found her own for a hot kiss. It reminded her of the way he kisses her the first time in his car slow and gentle, teasing almost. When he pulled away Issy felt a little dizzy, God's above, the male had to have magical lips Issy was convinced. A few kisses and she was a paddle in his lap.

It was unfair for a female such as herself to be expected to resist a male who could kiss like that. It ignited a slow burn in the pit of her belly and she felt the wetness of her own arousal between her legs. The male must have scented it because he breathed in deeply as he like his eyes travel over her body slowly and thoroughly. Issy squirmed under the obvious inspection and was about to make a verbal protest when Massillon spoke first.

"Have I told you how absolutely beautiful you are this night?" He asked, his green eyes finally return to her face. Before burying his face in her throat and pleasuring her with the sinful tongue of his. Issy tried to focus on why this was a bad idea  instead of the feel of his teeth against the delicate skin of her neck. All she could get out was a strangled 'thank you' as his hand came up to tease her breasts, before succumbing to his touch.

When Massillon pulled away from her neck Isalinah seemed to regain some mental function. Her hips still ground into his now fully harden cock seemingly of their own accord. Then the female turning her body to saddle the male not caring that her dress rode right up her hips and brought her sweet titts almost eye-level. His hands immediately rose from her waist to fondle them. He couldn't wait to suck one of the deep dark nipples and play with that sensitive clit that was rubbing against the crutch of his pants. The female grinding on his lap was a sharp contrast to the one who had walked over to him moments ago. This Isalinah was sexy and confident, her overriding purpose to give and receive pleasure. She left title separate from sex, an act many females before her had struggled to do or outright failed at. 

Isalinah mimicked his previous actions attacking his neck with her sweet mouth. The harmless drag of her fangs at his pulse point made Massillon's eyes roll back and his cock jumped, begging for release. He wanted in the female, now.