4

When the male's hand went to the waistband of the briefs, Issy forgot how to breathe for a full minute. The male was absolutely beautiful. It wasn't a very manly compliment but it was the only one that her poor brain could seem to produce. She must have said it aloud because Massillon released a soft chuckle that was all ego and male pride.

The male's scent was all over the room at this point. He had grown even more aroused because of the show he had put on for Issy. Here Issy could smell nothing else and her head was giddy with it. She couldn't wait to have his inside her.

"Your turn, come here," like before her body obeyed before her lust-fried brain could process the command. And it was a command, the tone that of someone who was completely sure he would have his way. When she was on her feet, standing in only heels and her dress down to her waist she could still only focus on him, her breast on full display with only the nipple coverings on. She reached out with both hands, running them along his wide shoulders, across his chest. His skin was smooth velvet over hard muscle. She looked down at his hard cock which juked out at her. It was thick and long with each vein pronounced, and the head already had a bead of precum waiting to fall. She lifted her head to make eye contact as her hands slid down his body to fondle his cock. Issy didn't want to miss his reaction to her touch him for the first time.

It was well worth it. Massillon hid nothing of his pleasure at having her hands on his cock. She watched the most erotic thing she had every seen as the large dominant male let her play with him. His groans feed her own arousal as he bounced his hips forward to gain more friction. His head bowed to fall against her forehead so he could meet her stare.

"Fuck female, you could make me cum just like this but I want to know what you taste like first." The admission was made in such a breathy, thick, accented voice that the words barely registered in Issy's sex crazed mind. Then the male was kissing her. This kiss was pure sexual hunger. His big hands returned to her body to pull the dress down her hips. Then he picked her up again and took her back to the bed where he dropped her more to the centre this time.

Breathing was now a secondary, less fundamental function for her mouth as she met Massillon kiss for kiss. His mouth left hers to pepper wet, open-mouth kisses that alternated between licks and sucking her flesh into his mouth. He cleared a path to her left nipple and he ripped away the tape to pull the sensitive nipple into his mouth and sucked hard. The both moans aloud in pleasure as he sucked hard and teased the bud with his teeth. Then he released it and blew on the wet bud. Issy barely contained a squeal at the flood of sensation in her system.

"You like that, huh?" He asked in a cocky tone as if the answer wasn't an obvious one. Issy nodded, too delirious with pleasure to answer.

"No I want to hear just how much you like it," the bastard stated as his mouth hang just above her nipple. Issy ignored him and focused on pushing forward her chest towards his mouth. He licked and blew at the nipple but didn't suck it as before.

"Answer me,"

Issy released a strangled sound of frustration at his ridiculous command. The cocky bastard wanted too much from her poor brain.

" YES yes I like it!" she bit out. Then he was pulling the tape from the other nipple and sucking hard, making Issy delirious again.

"I have wanted to suck these gorgeous titts all night. And you taste so good little Issy." He said more to himself. His mouth briefly left her chest to placed a lingering kiss on the top on her clothed pussy.

" You smell good enough to eat, female. Can I taste your wet little cunt Issy?" Again he waiting for a strangled "yes" before positioning himself between her legs, pulling off a black strip of lace with his teeth. It was so erotic to watch and then he gave her a slow, long lick. Issy nearly came, then he did it again and again. Then he pushing apart her lips with that fucking tongue and sucking her clit.