Naruto X Fem Kyubbi

Naruto was having a very good day, he had just returned from his two and a half years training trip with the Ero-sennin. Reunion with all his friends was something he had hoping all these years training non-stop with the toad sage. His promise with Sakura was still stand after all these years and he didn't have any plan going back from his words.

It was nearly midnight and Naruto was returning to his rundown apartment, thing hadn't change much with his life. He had hoped his baa-chan could find for him some nicer house but he guess he would have to stick to this place for the rest of his life until he could become Hokage.

Throwing himself onto the bed Naruto quickly drifted himself off to sleep. He didn't know why but he felt really sleepy by the time he reached home.

Unknown to Naruto Uzumaki, a certain fox was cracking like crazy in its sell.

Naruto's mindscape

Then blond then opened his eyes wide while looking around only to find himself in his mindscape once again. He should have known better that Kyuubi was the one behind his sleepiness. Walking to the cage while scowling, the blond had hoped he would have some nice ramen first before going to sleep but no, the fox had another plan for him and he even could smell it lingering on the air.

Naruto stood right in front of the familiar gate with the large paper with the Kanji for 'Seal' at the middle.

"Okay furball, what do you want?"

"Stop disrespectful brat calling me that!" Kyuubi roared out, it made itself visible and stomped its claws on the gate, only to be bounced back "if not for this gate I would gladly enjoy tearing you apart"

"Well? The gate was still here so it won't happen anytime soon" Naruto glared at the massive orange fox "well, if you don't have anything to say other than those words then I will go" he turned around but heard the chuckling sound of the Kyuubi "What's so funny furball?"

"It's such a shame, going on the so-call training trip with the legendary sannin and yet all you could do is make Rasengan look bigger" Kyuubi gave the blond a foxy grin while putting its head on its legs "Do you really think that with that little power of you, you can save your friend?"

"What's your point Kyuubi?" Naruto asked. But deep down inside his mind he knew the fox was right. He didn't get it, Jiraiya knew thousand jutsu yet he didn't teach him one other than Rasengan and Kuchiyose Jutsu. All he taught Naruto was making Rasengan bigger some strange fighting skill but that was all.

"My point is... do you desire power?" Kyuubi smirked when its plan was going further and further to successful "I can give you the power you desire, the unimagined power that make you surpass the kages, or even bring back Sasuke-kun for that pink hair girl you have feeling for... do you want it Naruto? All you need to do is ask"

"Oh really?" Naruto raised his eyebrow "Nah! I don't think it will be such a good idea" he shrugged it off and turned around to walk out of this place again.

"You insolent brat!" Kyuubi roared with all its might in frustration but Naruto didn't stop "Do you have any idea that how lucky you're when me, the mighty Kyuubi no Kitsune, the Queen of Makai want to make a contract with you, a mere human?" Kyuubi roared in fury and attacked the gate violently. But Naruto suddenly stopped when he heard the title part of her speech.

"Queen?" he asked in confusion and turned around with wide eyes "You're female?"

"Why yes brat" Kyuubi smirked and began to walk backward into the shadow once again "the hottest of all... if you want to see then come closer" Naruto's eyes nearly bugged out of his skull when Kyuubi's voice become much more... human and surprisingly feminine.